78

With a huff I shoved my way through the crowd and as I headed back to the vip area a frown came over my face

With a huff I shoved my way through the crowd and as I headed back to the vip area a frown came over my face. The area was much more crowded than before and the segregation between Parker and Rodney's crews was front row center. The lieutenants and most trusted soldiers of each crew flanked to Parker and Rodney's sides. It was clear that they weren't comfortable around one another but at least they were sitting in the same space. And as a bottle girl after bottle girl placed another bottle of over priced alcohol on their table, the tense situation was quickly changing.

The loud talking and laughter emitting from their table mimicking the sounds of life long friends having a good time. I didn't have to get the attention of Nick, Corey or Marco, they'd already taken notice to their arrival. Ellis was nowhere to be seen and I could only assume he had run off with the girls he was dancing with. Nick was chugging water in an attempt to sober himself up as he made his way over. I didn't wait for any of them and swiftly made my way over to them. Rodney saw me first and the carefree grin slipped from his face. The laughter began to die down and I waited patiently as Parker sniffed sharply, dragging the rolled twenty dollar bill, positioned at his nose against the table's glass top. With a groan Parker swiftly sat up straight, holding his head back for a moment before wiping at his nose with a wide smile on his face. Just as he turned to say something to Rodney, Rodney tapped against Parker's chest with the back of his hand. Then pointed to me.

Just now noticing me Parker's eyes grew large before falling low again but the smile stayed on his face.

    " Kaleb the savage!!" Parker yelled out excitedly as the girls he had on each side giggled as if the bullshit coming out of his mouth was funny. "What do we owe for this great honor?" He began to laugh at his own pitiful joke.

"You're late"

Rodney sucked his teeth loudly and a ugly scowl came over his face.

"Man, get the fuck outta with that. We said we'd be here, that's all that matters"

"That's all that matters huh?" I nodded as my jaw clenched, just then my patience hit zero. Swiftly I lifted my leg and stomped against the edge of the table. All at once the glass went sliding and the table went colliding against a few members legs before crashing to the floor, spilling liquor and broken glass all over the floor. Immediately they broke out into an uproar, all at once the guys began  pulling out the pistols and glocks from underneath their shirts. I was sure that they I expected me to run or back off but as I stood there Parker let out a yell of frustration pushed his way to the front of the crowd and faced the crew.

"Come on put away yo pistols man what the fuck?!" He swayed uneasily on his feet trying to have some kind of authority. I waited and after a few moments a few of the guys muttered under their breath and started to put the guns away. 

Parker turned to face me.

" Kaleb" he smiled. " It's been a while how have you been man?"

" Is this dude serious right now?" Nick barked from over my shoulder