MULTIPLICATION - PART 6

After ice-cream, Marinette and Luka were walking on the Pont Des Arts bridge where the sun is setting.
Marinette looked sad.

‘I don't think we stand a chance against Monarch now, Cat Noir and I...’
Luka frowned. ‘Don’t say that. There’s still hope.’

Marinette sighed. She stopped as she held his hands.

‘Luka…’ Mari began. He held her hands and looked at her.

‘I’m really scared’ Mari said sadly, looking up at him.

Luka looked lovingly into her eyes. ‘Remember what I said? We'll get all the Kwamis back one by one?’

Mari looked worried.
‘You don't know yet. A lot has happened since you got your memories back. Cat Noir and I managed to get the rabbit miraculous back from Monarch as that one was the most dangerous. He was trying to go back in time to find out our secret identities. But Alix has left for the time being. She's now Bunnyx, the holder of the rabbit miraculous. She has to stay out of the current timeline until Monarch is defeated. And Kagami's mother was akumatised again and was using multitude, the power of the mouse Kwami. However, when we defeated her and deakumatised her she had no miraculous on her. It seems Monarch has found a way to use a Kwamis power without actually giving the akumatised villain a miraculous.’

Luka kissed her forehead. ‘It'll be okay my melody. It might be a temporary setback and make things more difficult but… I stick by what I said. I promise you; we will get them all back. I'll do whatever I can do to help my angel.’

He took her hands to his lips and kissed them.

'Thanks, my prince' Mari sighed as she hugged him.

‘Oh, and Chat and I tried to find Felix. As he obviously knows Monarch’s identity. We spoke with his mother but he seems to have gone into hiding. But we told her that if he were willing to tell us Monarch’s identity, then we could overlook the betrayal of handing all the miraculous over to him. But we haven’t heard anything yet...’ Mari sighed sadly.

‘It’s okay my angel. I’m sure we can figure out Monarch’s identity on our own if Felix isn’t willing to help' Luka smiled.

‘I hope so' Mari smiled. ‘Oh, and we spoke with Su-Han too.’

‘What did he say?’ Luka asked her.

‘At first he wasn’t happy of course. But Chat stood up for me too and long story short he’s going to try to get more heroes to help us!’

‘What a relief!’ Luka sighed happily. ‘I’m sure that will make things a lot easier and put the odds back in our favour.’

‘Yes...’ Mari smiled as she hugged him tightly.

‘It’s so good to have you back Luka...' she whispered.

'It’s so good to BE back my melody’ Luka whispered back. ‘In fact, can we go to the Liberty and look at the scrapbook again? This time I want to tell you where they were all taken!’

Mari smiled and blushed. ‘That would be nice!’ she giggled.

When they got back to the Liberty to look through the scrapbook again, Luka told his mom he got his memory back and she was thrilled. And he even called and apologised to his dad as well for putting him through that... again. Jagged was ecstatic that he remembered him and all their jam sessions they had together.

Juleka updated on her social media that Luka’s memory had come back and everyone was thrilled too and left likes and positive comments. Alya even texted Mari: “See, I told you if you kept seeing him his memories would eventually click!” Mari grinned. “Thanks Alya! I don’t know how I ever doubted you!”