MULTIPLICATION - PART 1

After Luka had his accident and had lost his memory of her, Marinette tries to distract herself by going on patrols as Ladybug with Cat Noir. Ever since they retrieved the rabbit miraculous which was now safe with Alix as Bunnyx, Monarch hadn't akumatised anyone for a week now. But at the same time Ladybug and Cat Noir knew that patrols were important as it was only a matter of time before Monarch would strike.

Truth be told Adrien was worried about Luka as well. He had read Juleka’s posts that she was updating that Luka had lost the recent memories of the last couple of years of his life so he most likely didn't remember that he himself was Viperion and Adrien was Cat Noir. He was hoping he would regain his memories as it was actually nice having a friend who knew his secret to confide in. He probably didn't even remember meeting him if he didn't even remember Marinette since he met him at the music festival that same day.

But right now, they had more pressing problems.

At their next patrol, Ladybug looks at some news footage on her Bug phone from Strikeback and zooms in on Flairmidable.

She sighs. ‘I thought I was giving the dog miraculous to Adrien Agreste. Do you know him?’ she asks Cat Noir.

‘Uh… not personally…’ Cat Noir replied awkwardly.

‘But Flairmidable wasn’t Adrien Agreste. But I didn’t know that, and I accidentally gave the dog miraculous to his cousin Felix. They both look so similar, that he was pretending to be Adrien.’ she replies, showing him a picture of Felix Fathom.

‘So that’s how he stole all the miraculous from you.’ Cat Noir replies.

‘Yeah, and now Monarch has them’ Ladybug sighs.

‘In that case, they both made a mistake because this proves that they were already in contact!’ Cat Noir points out.

‘True. We need to find Felix!’ Ladybug replies. ‘Let’s use super speed!’

But before they could use their power ups, Su-Han landed in front of them. They gasped in shock.

‘Ladybug!’ he says angrily. ‘You were supposed to protect the miraculous! You have failed in your duty as a guardian!’

‘But I was protecting the miraculous!’ Ladybug replied.

‘So, explain to me why they aren’t with you anymore! All that 15 that were in the box, including the bunny’s! What will happen if Monarch decides to use it to change the course of time?’ Su-Han replied.

‘He already tried to!’ Cat Noir replied.
‘What?’ Su-Han replied.

‘But don’t worry, we’ve gotten it back and put it in a safe place. We gave it to someone who is amazing!’ Cat Noir finishes.

‘And we’ll do the same with all the others!’ Ladybug adds.

‘And we finally have a clue that will lead us to Monarch!’ Cat Noir says.

‘So instead of blaming us, why don’t you help and trust us Grand Master?’ Ladybug asks him.

Su-Han fell to his knees in front on them. ‘You’re right Ladybug. Instead of helping you, I was distracted by the modern life, like these super expensive shoes, and these electronic toys that have made me waste the last four months of my life with cute cat videos!’

Cat Noir and Ladybug look at each other and back at Su-Han in shock.

Su-Han sighs. ‘I have been guardian longer than you have, I have more experience and strength. Instead of being a spear against you, I should have been a protecting shield!’

‘Alright, alright, but can you please stand up?’ Ladybug asked him, feeling somewhat awkward. ‘You know, everybody makes mistakes, so if you try to think of some way to help, that would be great.’