BONUS EPISODE - WINNING STREAK - PT 7

Marinette came running up into Luka's loving arms. 'Luka!' she smiled.

'Did you stay hidden until it was safe?' Luka smiled.

'Sure did, just like you told me to!' Mari grinned in reply. He gave her back her ladybug plushie which she hugged.

'Aww!' Rose said.

'Shall we use up the rest of our credits and see how many tickets we've all won?' Mylene asked.

'Yeah!' Nino cried. 'Wait, where's Adrien?'

'Here I am!' Adrien said as he came running up to them. 'I was hiding in the bathroom until it was safe!'

'Told you he'd be hiding somewhere safe!' Luka smiled. 'Oh, and I believe this is yours Adrien!'

He held out the dragon plush.

'Oh, yeah!' Adrien smiled. 'Thanks for keeping it safe for me Luka!'

'No problem!' Luka replied.

'Enough chatting! Let's use the rest of our credits and claim some prizes!' Nino smiled.

'Yeah!' everyone replied as they went and played a few more games.

Then they went to the prize area and pooled all their tickets together and got one big prize or a few smaller prizes each.

Mylene chooses a mouse badge and a pack of playing cards.
Ivan chose a little mouse plushie for Mylene.
'Aren't you going to choose anything for yourself, Teddy Bear?' Mylene asked him.
'I don't need anything Mylene. I already have you' Ivan smiles.
'Aww!' Rose said.
'Aww, thanks Teddy Bear! But I will play my cards with you whenever you want!' Mylene replies.
'Okay, my little mouse' Ivan replied as they shared an Eskimo kiss.
Alya chose a metal slinky toy and a Penguino figurine.
Rose was happy with her unicorn plushie Juleka won for her.
Nino chose a packet of glow stick bracelets and necklaces. 'These will come in handy for my next DJ gig!' he grinned.
Kim chose Chinese handcuffs.
Max chose a writing pen and journal set.
'This will come in handy for my school notes' Max said. He also got a cute little kitty key chain for Markov. He had always been fascinated by cute kitty videos.
Juleka chose a witches hat and broom costume.
Adrien chose a laser pointer. The irony he chuckled to himself. And he had the dragon plushie to give Kagami.
Amber chose a tambourine.
Joshua chose a pull back racing car.
Owen chose a magician set of simple tricks.
Zoe chose a paddle ball game and some bouncy balls.
Marinette chose a little mini ladybug backpack to clip onto her main backpack for school. And she had the ladybug plush toy Luka won for her. She also chose a mini disco ball for Tikki.
'What'd you get that for?' Alya asked her.
'Oh, I just thought it looked cute!' Mari chuckled.
And Luka chose a harmonica.

'We still have a few tickets left over. Should we get Marc and Nathaniel something?' Ivan asked.

'Yeah, we could' Nino said. 'They said they would have come, but they were busy working on their next comic book. And you know how they get when they're working on stuff like that!' Nino laughs.

Everyone laughed.

They got Marc a lead pencil set and Nathaniel a watercolour paint and brush set.

'I'll give it to them at school on Monday' Ivan smiled.

Luka started playing a tune on his harmonica as they walked out of the arcade into the street.

'Well that was so much fun!' Alya smiled.

'Yeah!' everyone agreed.

'I think we all needed that!' Mylene smiled.

'For sure!' Nino nodded.

They all bid their goodbyes to each other as they all went home.

Luka cycled Marinette home on his bike, putting her ladybug plushie, mini backpack and mini disco ball along with his harmonica in his front basket.

'Thanks for getting me to a safe place to transform my prince' she whispers when they stopped at the bakery.

Luka helped take off her helmet. 'No problem my angel' he replied. 'I had a fun afternoon anyway.'

'Me too. And...thanks for the ladybug plush' Mari added, getting all her prizes out of the basket.

'Glad I could win it for you my melody' Luka whispered, kissing her hair as she sighed at his loving touch. 'I love you so much...'

'I love you so much too Luka' Mari replied as she hugged him before heading inside and waving until he was out of sight.

Marinette greeted her parents and went up to her room. She got out the mini disco ball for Tikki.

'Wow, it's so shiny and sparkly! I love it Marinette!' Tikki smiled. 'You humans always make such interesting things!'

Marinette chuckled. 'Glad you like it Tikki!'

After he got home, Adrien had dinner, did some homework then after he went to bed he decided to visit Kagami as Cat Noir to give her the dragon plush

'I'd better write a note, in case she's asleep. Besides, she won't want me staying long in case I catch her cold' Adrien says to Plagg.

'Good point' Plagg replied.

He wrote the note then transformed and leapt out of the window towards Kagami's house and landed silently on her balcony.

He quietly opened the door and she was indeed asleep, so he left the plush with the note on her bedside table.

'Sleep well, my princess' he whispers, blowing her a kiss before making sure to close the door behind him as he leapt away into the night towards home.

The next morning, when Kagami woke up she saw the dragon plush and the note:

My dearest Kagami,

I can't wait until you're feeling better and I can have you in my arms again. Until then, please hug this dragon plush I won at the arcade for you and when you do, I will feel it.

I love you so much!

Your loving boyfriend,

Adrien Agreste

Kagami smiled and hugged the dragon plushie. She got out her phone and texted Adrien.

Kagami: "Thank you for my dragon plush my sweet.
Adrien: "You're welcome princess. Glad you like it 😘"
Kagami: "I've hugged it so many times already"
Adrien: "I can tell! No wonder I feel so loved!"
Kagami: "You're crazy 😂"
Adrien: "Only about you princess ❤"
Kagami: "😊❤"

THE END

Shout out to Mesha4200 for some ideas for this episode. Please read her fanfic if you haven't had a chance. Look forward to posting Destruction when it comes out soon! Bye for now!