MIGRATION - PART 3

Meanwhile, Amber, Joshua and Owen had arrived as well to watch rehearsals. And in the distance, Marinette noticed two familiar faces and smiled. Great, they came! she thought to herself.

'Baljeet, Jameela! Great to see you!' Marinette waved as they smiled, knowing they came to the right place.

'Hi Marinette!' Jameela replied.

'Great to be here' Baljeet added.

Marinette introduced them. 'Everyone, this is Baljeet and Jameela. They have just moved here from India. Baljeet will be attending Francoise DuPont High and Jameela will be attending Jacques Thibaud School of Performing Arts.'

'Glad to meet you!' everyone replied as they smiled and shook their hands.

Arnaka smiled. 'I'm Arnaka, the owner of this 'ere vessel. And any friend of my daughter or son is always welcome!'

'Thank you, Mrs Arnaka!' Baljeet replied. 'We met Marinette and Luka at the bakery yesterday.'

'And Marinette invited us!' Jameela replied, spinning around in her beautiful sari.

Amber gasped. 'Wow, your dress looks so pretty Jameela!'

'Thank you! It's called a sari. All traditional Indian women wear them. I love the bright colours of your outfit too!' Jameela replied.

'Thanks! I go to Jacques Thibaud School of Performing Arts too!' Amber smiled. 'My major is dance! What's yours?'

'Dance as well!' Jameela replied.

'Awesome! Can't wait to work with you!' Amber smiled.

'And you too, fellow dance buddy!' Jameela replied.

Baljeet had something on his shoulder. 'What is that?' Marc asked him, pointing to it.

'This is a sitar' Baljeet replied. 'A type ofguitar from India. It has a very unique sound. I'll show you' he smiled as hetook it off his shoulder and began to play it.

 I'll show you' he smiled as hetook it off his shoulder and began to play it

Everyone smiled and were mesmerised by the beautiful music.

Jagged meanwhile, had just come through Luka's porthole.

'Hey, Dad' Luka chuckled. 'You know you can use the gangplank like everyone else!'

'Uh, well, I get the feeling Nanarky doesn't want me around much...' Jagged replied sheepishly.

'You're our father and Jules and I want you in our life whether she likes it or not. I'll have a word with her' Luka smiled.

'Okay son' Jagged smiled. 'I... uh... have a super important question for you about... uh...' he says as he scrambles to come up with an excuse, and takes out a guitar pick. 'Uh, this guitar pick!

Luka raises an eyebrow, not convinced.

'You sure that's what you really wanna talk to me about, Dad?'