ILLUSION - PT 4

Inside the Agreste's car, Adrien tries to apologise. 'Dad, I...'

'Father!' Gabriel replies sternly.

Adrien glances at his Alias ring and clenches his fist in frustration.

On arriving home, Adrien and Gabriel exit the car and enter the mansion.

'Go to your room, Adrien' Gabriel says sternly.

In his atelier, Gabriel presses the hidden buttons on Emilie's painting and enters his lair.

'Nooroo, dark wings, rise!' Gabriel says as he transforms into Monarch.

'Trixx, your power is now mine!' Monarch says.

Trixx's pod hovers towards Monarch and makes contact with the ring activating the power of Illusion.

'Mirage!' Monarch says as he uses the flute to make an illusion of Gabriel in the atelier.

Meanwhile, in Adrien's room, Nino calls him on his phone with Alya and Marinette.

Adrien: "Hey guys..."

Alya: "Hey, we're outside! Please let us in! We have to apologise to your father!"

Mari: "Yeah, then maybe at least he'd let you come back to school."

Adrien: "Thanks guys, but he's pretty mad right now."

Adrien hears a loud crash seemingly coming from downstairs.

Nino: "This is perfect! Maybe all is not lost! Find him!"

Adrien walks slowly towards the source of the loud shattering which he presumably heard from the atelier.

He hears Gabriel's voice. 'Emilie! I tried to change but nothing has changed!'

A megakuma is seen flying towards the mansion from Nino's video in Adrien's phone.

Nino: "Adrien, Dude! Look, a megakuma! The plan is working!"

'I thought freeing him from his modelling career would be good for us but it hasn't been making him happier!' the Gabriel illusion sobs.

Nino: "This is it! Film, Comrade! Film!"

Alya and Marinette watch on with baited breath.

'Whatever I do as a father is a failure! I'm not made for it!' "Gabriel" sobs.

Nino: "Go ahead, Comrade Mayo, otherwise all of this will have been for nothing!"

Adrien begins to film "Gabriel"'s akumatization.

'Yes, Monarch, I'll do anything to get revenge on my son's friends, who pushed me over the edge!' the Gabriel illusion replies.

Monarch speaks through the Gabriel illusion: "I will bring you back Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous!"

"Gabriel" succumbs to the akumatization and transforms into the Collector.

'You're going to give me a Miraculous power to help me with my mission? Oh, thank you, Monarch!' The Collector illusion replies.

From outside the mansion, Alya, Nino and Marinette watch the Collector get his powers and the three of them grunt in anger.

The Collector illusion grins. 'I've been given the power of teleportation! Now I'll be able to trap them!'

Nino: "We got it, Comrade!"