INCEPTION (BONUS EPISODE) - PART 6

Meanwhile, while the fight was happening, Ladybug was still confused as to what Luka meant.

'And now for my next trick!' LukaTed said, closing his eye as Ladybug wondered what he was doing.

'It's near the Eiffel Tower!' he said

'What is?' Ladybug asked.

'The toy plane with the Akuma' he explained. 'While you were watching the twins become the Sapotis, I used their slingshot and chewing gum to fire my left eye onto the toy plane. So I could be your "eye in the sky" as it were.'

'And see where the akumatised object is! Luka, that's genius!' Ladybug replied, hugging him.

'Aww, it was nothin!' LukaTed smiled.

'Nonsense, it absolutely could have just saved the day! Come on, you're my lucky charm today!' Ladybug smiled putting him on her shoulder.

'Hang on tight!' Ladybug winked as she ate a purple macaron.

'Power up!' she said, transforming into CosmoBug so that she now had the ability to fly.

'Be my guide Luka!' CosmoBug smiled as she went out through the window and took to the sky.

'Can do! Woohoo!' Luka cried, enjoying the ride.

Using LukaTed's point of view on the toy plane, CosmoBug was able to find it fairly quickly. And not a moment too soon.

'Gotcha, you little menace!' CosmoBug smiled, breaking the toy plane in half and the Akuma flew out.

Meanwhile, at the toy store, the Ella and Etta Sapotis were pushing each other out of the way, reaching for the trapped Cat Noir's ring when suddenly they detransformed, due to CosmoBug and LukaTed finding the toy plane.

"NO!" Monarch cried as he lost the connection. 'How did Ladybug end up finding a tiny moving target in all of Paris? It's just not possible!'

Cat Noir slumped to the ground as the now lifeless red bear collapsed on him. 'Oof! At least you're not as heavy as an elephant big fella!'

'Hi-ya!' Eagle cried, kicking the huge giraffe plush toy off her. 'Taken down by a giraffe, how humiliating...'

'What happened?' Uncanny asked weakly as Eagle gasped and went over to her making sure she was okay.

'Ladybug must have found the akumatised object' Grey Wolf replied, as the vines from the vine whip fell off him as he gasped and quickly moved away from the lifeless clown dolls and picked up his dropped scythe. 'And speaking of humiliation, now you all know about my fear of clowns. That's just great' he added sheepishly.

'Hey, no judgement, I'm not too fond of them either!' Cat Noir winked as Grey Wolf smiled.

CosmoBug meanwhile, was de-evilising the Akuma. 'No more evildoing for you megakuma. Time to de-evilise!' she said, swinging her yo-yo. 'Gotcha!' she said capturing it inside the yo-yo and releasing the purified Akuma. 'Bye bye little butterfly! Miraculous Ladybug!' she cried, throwing the toy bear lucky charm up in the air as the toy store all looked as good as new, all the toys the girls had touched that belonged to kids appeared back in their arms, and the store owner was free. 'Finally! Ahh, my shop! It's never looked better!' he smiled.

'Bunny Bun Buns! You're back!' the little girl who was its owner cried happily, hugging her toy as her mother smiled.

Even Cat Noir's plush cat Kagami had won for Adrien appeared in her arms as Kagami smiled. Another victory for Ladybug and my Kuro Neko she thought to herself.