DERISION - PART 8

Meanwhile, Dark Humour manages to get rid of the balloon and sees Ladybug already heading back with a new yo-yo.

'Hey, how'd she do that?' Dark Humour scowled.

"She had time to transform back and forth you fool!" Monarch said to him angrily as he growled.

This time, Dark Humour didn't have time to destroy the yo-yo before Ladybug could call up her power.

'Lucky charm!' she cried, catching a red toilet bowl with black dots.

Dark Humour laughs at her as he starts shooting at her again. 'Hahahah! What's with that? Is nature calling?'

A magical laugh track sounds.

As she runs, she spots Grey Wolf... one of Dark Humour's arrows... a tube of glue that Eagle is smearing on a bench after getting hit by Dark Humour with Uncanny trying to stop her... a chimney stack on a roof... Bingo, she gets an idea!

Ladybug grins to herself. That's right, nature's calling me to kick your butt!

'Grey Wolf, get me that glue!' Ladybug says as Grey Wolf steals it from Eagle's hands. 'Sorry, gotta borrow this!'

'Hey! Why do you have to be such a party pooper?' Eagle replies, folding her arms and pouting.

Grey Wolf throws it to Ladybug who catches it. Then, jumping on the roofs as the super-villain shoots at her, she pretends to stumble, 'hit' by one of the arrows, and rolls behind the chimney.

'Aaah!' Ladybug cries as Grey Wolf and Cat Noir gasp as they didn't realise she was pretending.

'Ladybug!' they cry.

Dark Humour is ecstatic. 'Got her! Ladybug, make way for Ladygag! Hahahah!'

The magical laugh track echoes his laughter.

Ladybug takes advantage of the moment to quickly empty the tube of glue inside the toilet bowl. She comes out from behind the chimney, pretending to have fallen victim to Dark Humour's power.

'Hahahah! It's my turn to laugh now!' she says, determined to stuff Cat Noir's head inside the bowl. This leads to a kung-fu-choreography-style fight, with Ladybug trying to stick the bowl on Cat Noir's head while he tries to avoid her.

'Hey, are you out of your mind?' Cat Noir replies.

Ladybug winks at him to give him the signal to just play along, which he understands.

'What's wrong? Where's your sense of humour? Would you prefer a litter box!?! Hahaha!' Ladybug says as Cat Noir flees, with Ladybug on his heels.

'Sit, kitty!' Ladybug calls out.

Monarch exults – two of his enemies have been hit! "You got two of them! Bravo, Dark Humour! Now all you have to do is hit Cat Noir and take their Miraculous!"

The villain follows Ladybug flying low. He gets behind her, arms outstretched, about to seize her earrings, when she spins around and SPLASH! She sticks the toilet bowl on his head!

'Hey! What's going on? Take this off!' Dark Humour says,

A magical laugh track sounds.

Eagle starts laughing uncontrollably. 'Dark Humour can't take the toilet bowl off his head! It's stuck!!!' she laughs.

A magical laugh track sounds.

'Aww, what's the matter? Don't you like my practical joke? I only pretended to be hit!' Ladybug grins.

'Not so nice when you're the one getting pranked, is it?' Cat Noir adds.

Dark Humour tries in vain to get the toilet bowl off his head.