ILLUSION - PT 5

Meanwhile, in the Parisian streets, Ladybug and Cat Noir continue their battle against The Collector.

Cat Noir fails to catch the Collector once again. 'We have to catch him!'

'Lucky charm!' Ladybug cried as she activates her power and receives a bag of shredded cheese.

'Shredded cheese?' Ladybug says, confused.

Cat Noir smiles. 'Plagg would be happy!'

Ladybug uses her lucky vision to figure out how to use her lucky charm only to find nothing, yet. The two heroes see The Collector from afar and chase after him but he was able to escape in a split second. Ladybug and Cat Noir follow the villain in a portal leading to the sewers. Upon arriving in the sewers, Cat Noir makes his move to capture The Collector only to suddenly become immobile, making Ladybug stand on her guard. She then sees yellow beams being fired at her from an invisible source and sees rats that are currently terrified not far from her.

Ladybug looks at the rats with a raised eyebrow. 'What are you afraid of? There's nothing...' She sees silhouettes of two little men by a water puddle. '...visible!'

Ladybug continues to spin her yo-yo as a shield while using her lucky vision for the second time, this time, successfully. Her eyes lay upon an immobilized Cat Noir, on the little footprints and the rats.

Ladybug grins. 'Got it!' She jumps to a higher ground and rips the bag of cheese open, sprinkling it and making the invisible, visible. 'Lunch time!' she says.

The rats smell the cheese and swarm on the shredded pieces that are scattered over the invisible copies of Monarch, which causes them to panic and run away to hide.

'Unite!' Monarch says as he becomes whole again.

The rats disperse in fear.

'Ladybug, you can't save me! I wanted to change out of love for my son, but I only continued to disappoint him!' The Collector illusion says.

Ladybug slowly approaches the Collector. 'It's not too late! Anyone can change! Let go of your anger. Reject the akuma. I'm sure your son loves you and will forgive you.' The Collector whimpers as he rejects the akuma's power.

'Thank you, Ladybug, you have freed me from evil....' He lets himself fall backwards into the water.

'No! Power up!' Ladybug says as she transforms into Aqua Ladybug and dives in to save Gabriel.

Monarch teleports behind a wall. 'Dark wings, fall!' he says as he de-transforms into Gabriel.

Aqua Ladybug goes underwater in search for Gabriel, but unfortunately finds no one.

As soon as Monarch detransformed the venom Cat Noir suffered wore off. 'LB, what just happened?'

'Cat Noir, I can't find Gabriel Agreste!' Ladybug cried out.

Gabriel coughs nearby, catching the attention of Aqua Ladybug.

Phew, he's okay she thought.

Outside Le Grand Paris, Alya and Nino are still analyzing the video clip of Gabriel's akumatization.

Nino smiles. 'Look! It's invisible to the naked eye, but if I slow it down to a 225th of a second, you can see it on one frame! He used a magic lightning bolt to send and probably take back the Miraculous. We did it, Comrade Beurre Maître d'Hôtel!'

'I'm sorry I doubted you, Comrade Ketchup!' Alya replied as the two share a heartfelt embrace.

Later, at the Agreste mansion. Gabriel, Ladybug, Cat Noir, Alya and Nino are gathered in the courtyard.