TRANSMISSION - PART 8

Eagle and Grey Wolf had made it to where the Akumatised victim was.

'I guess we're waiting for Ladybug and Cat Noir' Eagle said to Grey Wolf.

'Yeah. Where's Uncanny?' Grey Wolf asked.

'She wasn't feeling the best. She's sitting this one out.'

'Fair enough.'

They looked at their opponent. 'Has he got more than one miraculous power?' Grey Wolf gasped.

'Kiku smash!' the villain said, smashing a luckily empty building.

Scarabeetle and Black Shadow landed next to them shortly after.

'Who are you?' Eagle and Grey Wolf asked in unison.

'Ladybug couldn't make it, so I'm filling in for her. I'm Scarabeetle.'

'And I'm filling in for Cat Noir. I'm Black Shadow.'

Scarabeetle gasped. Being an Android she could see who Black Shadow really was. What is he doing here if the whole reason I'm doing this for Marinette is so she can spend time with Luka? she wondered to herself.

Kiku had spotted them.

'Kiku smash Ladybug and Cat Noir!' he cried.

'Scatter!' Eagle cried as Kiku smashed the ledge the heroes were standing on.

Eagle and Grey Wolf jumped one way, while Scarabeetle and Black Shadow jumped the other.

'Guess we can save the introductions until later' Scarabeetle said.

'Agreed' Black Shadow replied.

Scarabeetle had done a secret scan of Kiku. 'Seems we're dealing with a villain who can use multiple powers.'

'How is that even possible?' Black Shadow replied.

'I don't know, but on first glance he seems to have invulnerability, shield protection and a super punch!'

'Voyage!' Kiku said, disappearing into a portal and appearing above them.

'Watch out!' Black Shadow exclaimed as he grabbed Scarabeetle, pulling her to safety before Kiku's super punch flattened them.

'Thanks. Guess we can add teleportation to the list too!' Scarabeetle replied.

'Four powers? Monarch is really upping his game!' Black Shadow replied.

'What's the plan with this multi-powered villain?' Eagle called out to them, but they couldn't hear her.

'I have an idea' Grey Wolf said. 'Since we have two new ladybug and black cat heroes, how about I use my power? It will make us work well as a team for five minutes at least. Can only help in defeating the villain.'

'Great idea. Let's use our communicators too' Eagle suggested, getting her earpiece out of her bullroarer weapon.

'Roger that!' Grey Wolf replied, taking his earpiece out of his scythe handle. 'Dreamwork!' he said as his scythe glowed blue and a wave went outwards, hitting Scarabeetle and Black Shadow too. They suddenly had the idea to put their communicators in too.

'Used my teamwork power' Grey Wolf said via communicator.

'Great idea with the communicators' Black Shadow replied.

'So, what are we going to do about Mr Big, Chunky and Raging?' Eagle said.

'Kiku smash little birdie hero!' he said, trying to punch her with his boxing gloves.

'Missed me big boy!' Eagle cried, dodging the attack.

'That shield is protecting his head' Grey Wolf pointed out.