INTUITION - PART 2

Meanwhile, while Nino and Adrien were having their afternoon tea, Marinette was in her room finishing off her math homework.

‘There! Done’ she stated, going over to her daybed and lying down. ‘What a week of school. So glad for the weekend.’

‘Yes, you have been getting homework every night this week’ Tikki replied.

‘Yeah, as well as fighting Dark Humour yesterday’ Marinette sighs. ‘Who knows what Monarch will throw at us next?’

Her phone beeped and she picked it up and saw it was a message from Alya.

Alya: “Hey girl! Nino and Adrien are hanging out this afternoon, wanna go see a movie?”

Marinette: “Sure, sounds great!”

Alya: “Okay, starts at 5, but I could come over now and we could chat for a bit!”

Marinette: “Okay, see you soon!”

‘Who were you texting?’ Tikki asked.

‘Alya. She wants to meet up and see a movie with me...’

She hoped no Akumas would attack and she’d have to leave her best friend alone in the movie theatre.

‘Tikki?’ Marinette asked her Kwami.

‘Yes Marinette?’ Tikki replied.

Marinette sighed. ‘Do you think... with Luka not here... I could have someone else for support?’

‘What do you mean?’ Tikki asked.

‘Like, tell Alya my secret? I think it’s time she knew...’

‘But you have Aeon, don’t you?’ Tikki replied.

‘Yes, but she’s a hero too, she has to find somewhere to hide at school if there’s an Akuma attack there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

‘Yes, but she’s a hero too, she has to find somewhere to hide at school if there’s an Akuma attack there. I was hoping to have a best friend who knows that could cover me if I have to transform. She could help lead the others away’ Marinette replied.

‘I guess you do have a point’ Tikki replied. ‘And she is your best friend. But she can’t tell Nino or anyone else about this!’

‘’I trust her, she wouldn’t tell a soul. She is my best friend after all’ Marinette smiled.

‘Okay, then you have my support Marinette!’ Tikki smiled.

‘Thanks Tikki!’ Marinette replied. ‘She’ll be over soon, I’ll tell her here.’

A few minutes later, the trap door knocked and Tikki hid for the moment.

Marinette opened it, and saw Alya’s smiling face. ‘Hey girl!’

‘Hey Alya! Glad you came early actually, there’s something I want to talk to you about.’

‘You know you can tell me anything Marinette!’ Alya smiled. ‘I’ll always understand!’

SEASON 5 - LUKANETTE VERSION PART 1 OF 2 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें