AGITATION (BONUS EPISODE) - PART 8

Meanwhile, Luka and Marinette had received their drinks of pink lemonade and mango iced tea.

‘You should have seen the Bollywood routine, it was so good!” Marinette smiled.

‘I bet!’ Luka smiled. ‘Josh sent me the video which I watched while waiting for a food order to be ready.  It looked amazing! But I bet even better in person! I’m sorry I missed it. But at least I won’t miss the second one!’

‘Yeah! That one should be fun too!’ Marinette smiled. ‘That reminds me, as soon as we finish lunch, I have to go to the bakery and fetch my Mom. She’s going to get out and about and watch the second dance!’

‘That’s nice!’ Luka smiled as their food arrived.

‘Okay, we have the beef fajitas with the Caesar salad for the young lady...’ the waitress said as she put the plate down in front of Marinette.

‘Thank you’ Marinette smiled.

‘And the turkey and Swiss cheese open sandwich with haloumi chips for the young man’ the waitress said, setting down the plate in front of Luka.

‘Thank you so much’ Luka smiled.

‘Anything else I can get you today?’ the waitress asked.

‘I’m good!’ Marinette smiled.

‘This is perfect, thank you’ Luka smiled.

‘No problem. Give me a wave if you need anything’ the waitress replied as she left them.

‘That’s so good your Mom is getting some light exercise and some fresh air’ Luka smiled.

‘Yeah!’ Marinette smiled. ‘It will be good for her!’ she said, taking a bite of of her fajitas.

‘I’ll make sure we get to the bakery with plenty of time to bring your Mom over’ Luka smiled. ‘It’s 12:20 now, so as soon as we finish lunch I can pay the check and we’ll head over. Good thing it’s not far away!’ he chuckled, eating some of his haloumi chips.

‘Yep!’ Marinette replied. ‘But let’s not rush too much or we’ll get hiccups!’ she chuckled.

‘We won’t!’ Luka grinned.

Meanwhile, Amber and Jameela had arrived at the thrift store

‘This isn’t the usual one I shop at but they do have some great stuff from time to time!’ she smiled.

‘I have never set foot in one of these types of stores before’ Jameela replied.

‘Just stick with me bestie. What’s your size? I’ll find you something awesome!’ Amber grinned.

‘Small or size 10 usually’ she replied.

‘Okay, got it!’ Amber replied, looking like a girl on a mission. She started softly singing ‘Thrift Shop’ by Macklemore as she perused the aisles like the veteran thrifter she was.