ADORATION - PART 8

Ashleigh and Travis watched from outside. ‘Oh no, I’m sure Penelope touched that bracelet Zoe was looking at! She’s probably planning on stealing it for sure, and framing Zoe!’

‘Let’s take photographic evidence then!’ Travis smiled, holding up his Alias ring and taking photos of Zoe and Amber walking out of the shop and the bracelet still in place.

‘If Persephone finds out I’ve been taking photos to clear Zoe and Amber’s name, she’ll punish me for sure! Starting with selling my vintage doll collection for peanuts on eBay!’ Ashleigh said sadly, putting her head in her hands.

‘Hey, Ash...look at me....’ Travis whispered.

Ashleigh put her head up sadly.

‘I’ll take photos, that way you can’t be held responsible for anything, okay? Your sister shouldn’t be blackmailing you like that...’ he sighed.

‘I know, but what can I do?’ she sighed sadly.

‘You’re doing the right thing trying to help Amber and Zoe, Ash’ Travis smiled. ‘And karma has a funny way of working. That’s what I like to believe!’ he said, as he lifted his sunglasses up and winked as Ashleigh blushed.

They saw Amber and Zoe walking to their next stop. ‘Come on, let’s keep following them’ Travis smiled, taking her by the hand as Ashleigh blushed bright red.

‘Anyway, we should get to the florist, the shop closes soon’ Zoe says as Invisi-blur is still following them, Ashleigh and Travis still following, taking photos discreetly.

Zoe and Amber talk to the florist who shows them how he can glue rose petals onto a table with spray adhesive.

While he explains, Zoe adjusts her sketch... and Invisi-blur touches the rose petals and the spray adhesive when the florist puts it down. Each time she does, a discreet glow passes over the objects that remain in their place -- for the time being...Travis making sure he gets photographic evidence of this whenever the pair begin to move on.

Next stop is the Tom and Sabine bakery.

Zoe and Amber are now talking with Tom, Sabine and Celeste

Zoe thinks about adding the cake designs to her dress sketch and writes, “lace trim?” with a question mark.

Invisi-blur's hand touches the lace doilies, embroidered with the bakery's logo, beneath the cakes . She also touches the baker's peel, a coat rack... No one sees the villain, but peeking through the window Ashleigh and Travis continue to get photos on his Alias ring.

Zoe and Amber talk with Anarka, Luka, Juleka, Nino, Rose, Ivan and Adrien on the Liberty as they have after school practice.

Invisi-blur’s hand touches Anarka's pirate flag, as well as Luka’s guitar, the drumsticks...

It's the end of the day, and Amber and Zoe go to the Eiffel Tower where the dance is to be held to meet with the principal and some of the other teachers about their ideas.