PASSION - PT 3

Meanwhile, Safari stands on a rooftop, watching through her scope. Safari's bolts fly back to her.

'The hunt isn't over for Safari. Mirage!' Safari says, shooting another bolt, creating an illusion of Timetagger once more. In the meantime, she's being watched by Mister Bug and Lady Noire.

'And so, the hunter becomes the hunted, dear Safari. Shall we?' Mister Bug says to Lady Noire.

'Lets!' Lady Noire replies.

Mister Bug ties up Safari's crossbow with his yo-yo, then throws it to Lady Noire.

'Hey!' Safari cries.

Mister Bug grins. 'Gotcha!'

'Cataclysm!' Lady Noire says as she destroys the weapon.

The destroyed crossbow's pieces fall onto the rooftop, but no Megakuma flies out.

Mister Bug looks confused. 'Uh, how am I supposed to catch a non-existent Megakuma?'

Safari grins. 'You can always try and catch this, bug!' She throws a chimney at him.

'Hey! Don't you crush my partner!' Lady Noire replies.

'Don't worry, Safari's gonna crush you too!' Safari says as she breaks off a large chunk of another chimney with her whip, then throws it at the heroes. They dodge, but thanks to Safari's power, the object changes course mid-air and flies back at them from behind.

'Hey, that goes against the laws of physics!' Lady Noire cries.

'Destroying my gadgets doesn't destroy all my power. Most important, the power that never misses a target. The hunt is on!' Safari cries.

Mister Bug and Lady Noire dodge a few objects thrown at them by the supervillain. They end up on the ground near the Sorbonne.

'Relinquish your Miraculous!' Safari cries.

'Monarch's the one who wants the Miraculous. What about you, Safari, what do you want?' Lady Noire asks her.

Safari grins. 'The same thing. A wish. Everyone wants to have one, right?'

Monarch speaks to her from his lair: "Safari, what are you up to?"

"Should I tell them the truth?" Safari replies.

Monarch growls in frustration.

Safari smirks. "That's what I thought. Then off to grab my wish!"

'There will be a price to pay!' Mister Bug replies.

'I have nothing left to lose!' Safari calls back.

'You do! You can lose yourself and the ones you love. You can lose anyone who loves you back. No matter who you are, there is always someone out there who loves you!' Mister Bug replies.

Mister Bug destroys Safari's tracking device, while Lady Noire takes away and breaks her whip.

'We've destroyed everything she had. There was no akumatized object. All that's left is her suit!' Lady Noire exclaims.

Mister Bug remembers the mannequin in Nathalie's room.

'Her suit! If the akumatized object isn't on her, maybe it's back where she came from!'

'We don't even know who she is!' Lady Noire replies.

'Well, in that case... Lucky Charm!' Mister Bug says, using his superpower. 'A bottle of perfume?'

A banner with an advertisement for a perfume by Gabriel Agreste smashes into the ground next to them.

Mister Bug smiles. 'The akumatized object must be at the Agreste manor.'