ADORATION - PART 7

In his lair, Monarch can sense Penelope's negative emotions. ‘I sense an emotion with rare power...’

He shapes a Megakuma and heads for Kaalki's cage, placing a ring against it. ‘Kaalki! Your power is now mine!’

The essence of the kwami is loaded into the ring, which displays the image of the horse.

‘Voyage, my Megakuma!’

He opens a portal through which the Megakuma flies out.

The Megakuma comes out and lodges itself in Penelope’s bracelet — she’s crying in the empty school corridor.

She stops crying and gasps as the Akuma symbol appeared over her face and she hears Monarch’s voice.

“Invisi-blur, I am Monarch. Do you want to keep your sister happy? Well, to that end, I can help you by giving you the power of invisibility and super speed.”

In the lair, he places his ring against Barkk's cage. ‘Barkk, your power is now mine!’

As the ring charges, Monarch addresses Penelope again.

“And to increase your chances of success, I’m transferring the essence of the Miraculous of Adoration to you, which will give you the power to recall any object you'll have previously touched.”

Monarch presses the seal of the dog on the ring

Monarch presses the seal of the dog on the ring. ‘Transfer!’

“From now on, you'll be able to steal undetected, risk-free! All you have to do is touch the star on your bracelet! And if you happen to touch Ladybug and Cat Noir’s miraculous as well, I will make sure you are greatly rewarded!”

Penelope sniffles. “Thank you Monarch! Now I can make my sister happy again!”

Purple ether surrounds her and Penelope transforms into Invisi-blur.

Ashleigh looks concerned. ‘She’s been gone a few minutes, shouldn’t we go check on her?’

‘Ah, ah, ah...good things come to those who wait!’

Ashleigh stares at Persephone in disbelief as she begins counting down.

‘Which should be in 3... 2... 1...’

As if by magic, a door opens by itself. We can't see anyone. Ashleigh is a little worried.

‘W-who’s there?’ Ashleigh calls out.

But then Invisi-blur reveals herself as Penelope becomes visible again.

‘I'm willing to help you, Persephone, if you're willing to keep me as a sister!’

Persephone smiles evilly at Penelope.

‘See, now there's a good sister!’ she grins as Invisi-blur grins back at being called a sister again.

Invisi-blur touches Ashleigh's dance bag which lights up a little momentarily.

‘Huh?’ Ashleigh says with a raised eyebrow as Invisi-blur takes a step back, and touches the star on her bracelet, turning invisible again. The bag instantly disappears from Ashleigh’s shoulder where it was and appears in the supervillain’s invisible hands. It looks like the bag is magically suspended in the air.