TWINFECTION (BONUS EPISODE) - PART 10

Juleka goes inside her cabin and slams the door and locks it this time. She looks over to Luka's side of the room and it just reminds her that her twin is really gone.

She goes and lies on Luka's bed and hugs his pillow.

Juleka sobs with tears streaming down her face. 'Why'd you have to go away bro? Stupid Ladybug!' she says in between sobs as she cries into Luka's pillow.

Rose knocks on the door and tries to open it, but it's locked. 'Juleka, please let me in!'

'No, nobody understands the pain I feel, being separated from your twin!' Juleka cries.

'Maybe not, but we can imagine! We all miss Luka Jule, but crying about it isn't going to bring him back. He would want us to carry on and be happy! And just try the best we can!' Rose says hopefully.

Juleka sighs. 'I can't be happy. Not anymore...' she sobs into Luka's pillow.

Monarch's lair window opens.

Monarch grins. 'Ahh, finally! The moment of action has finally arrived! The pain and anger of Miss Couffaine has finally reached its peak! The pain of a sister separated from her twin brother for the first time in her whole life! And she also seems to blame Ladybug! Let's see if we can use that hatred to our advantage!'

He makes a Megakuma in his hand.

Juleka uses her Alias ring and calls Luka's phone.

She reaches his voice mail: "Hey, you've reached Luka, leave a message *beep*"

Juleka: "Why'd you have to leave me alone bro? I can't do anything without you..." she sobs.

Alias Emilie: "Anxiety levels now at 100% capacity."

Monarch chuckles. 'Excellent! The time has come! Kaalki, your power is now mine!' Monarch says as Kaalki's pod moves forward and he absorbs the power into his Alias ring. 'Portal my Megakuma!' Monarch says, sending an Akuma through the portal and into the cabin.

 'Portal my Megakuma!' Monarch says, sending an Akuma through the portal and into the cabin

The Akuma lands on her Alias ring and the Akuma symbol appears on her eyes.

Juleka scowls angrily.

Monarch speaks to her from his lair: "Twinfection! Ladybug has been the cause of the pain of being separated from your twin? I can make it so that everyone you blast with your ring gets a twin and send them away to another world! They will feel nothing but the torment and anguish of separation that you feel! All I ask in return are Ladybug and Cat Noirs miraculous! Do we have a deal, Twinfection?"