Lopunny Vs Mirko

(Pokemon Vs My Hero Academia)

- Both a bunnys that have lots of rule 34 art (that's pretty much the only connection that I could think of)

Lopunny

Moves

Baby-Doll Eyes: lowers the target's Attack by one stage

Defense Curl: raises the user's Defense by one stage.

Magic Coat: reflects any move causing status conditions - for example Thunder Wave or Toxic - back to the attacker. It applies only to the turn it is used.

Mirror Coat: When hit by a Special Attack, user strikes back with 2x power.

Pound

Splash: Doesn't do ANYTHING.

After You: forces the target to attack first in the next turn. It can be targeted at opponents or team-mates.

Quick Attack

Double Kick: Double Kick deals damage and will strike twice

Charm: Charm lowers the target's Attack by two stages.

Baton Pass: causes the user to switch out for another Pokémon, passing any stat changes to the Pokémon that switches in.

Headbutt: deals damage and has a 30% chance of causing the target to flinch

Agility: Agility raises the user's Speed by two stages.

Entertainment: makes the target's ability the same as the user's.

Flatter: confuses the target, and raises its Special Attack by one stage.

Bounce: The user of Bounce will spring up on the first turn, disappearing from view and becoming invulnerable to most attacks. On the second turn, Bounce deals damage and has a 30% chance of paralyzing the target.

Healing Wish: The user faints and the next Pokémon released is fully healed.

High Jump Kick: High Jump Kick deals damage, however, if it misses the user keeps going and crashes, losing 1⁄2 of its maximum HP.

Mirko

Abilities

Overall Abilities: As the No. 5 Pro Hero, Rumi is more powerful than most other Pro Heroes. Her hearing capability is outstanding, as she was even able to locate her target through minimal noise. She was also shown to be capable of multitasking, as she simultaneously attacks, dodges, and concludes information about the enemies.

Enhanced Strength: Rumi has proved to possess incredible physical strength, being able to easily defeat several Nomus and to break down the huge metal gate that kept Kyudai Garaki's secret laboratory. Remarkably, she was able to momentarily incapacitate some of the High-End Nomu and sever one of their heads. However, after they started to stabilize, she was quickly overwhelmed by them to the point that she was prepared to die and decided to finish off Doctor Garaki to take him with her.

Enhanced Speed: In conjunction with her level of physical strength, Rumi possesses an equally impressive amount of speed. Her speed allowed her to reach Kyudai's laboratory in just a few minutes, being barely slowed by the Nomus that tried to stop her. She was also fast enough to keep up with the High-End Nomu, but once they began to stabilize, Rumi was unable to land any more blows on the High-Ends.

Enhanced Dexterity: Rumi has shown to possess incredible control over her limbs and body, as seen when she fights multiple High-Ends.

Enhanced Agility: Rumi has shown to have incredible agility.

High Pain Tolerance: During the Hospital Raid, Rumi's left forearm was crushed and she was forced to cut it off completely, yet continued to engage in extremely intense combat without issue. Even after sustaining further injuries, she was still able to seemingly ignore the pain enough to achieve her objective and destroy Tomura's container.

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Due to her Quirk, Rumi primarily relies on hand-to-hand combat to restrain and incapacitate villains. Thanks to her strong legs, she heavily favors kicks in her fighting style, matched with incredible speed and the ability to build up momentum by jumping from one spot to the next.

Intuition: As seen during the heroes raid against Kyudai's hospital and against the High-End Nomu's, Rumi showcased to have immensely sharp instincts and intuition, with her having been able to detect the severe danger Tomura Shigaraki possessed despite him being medically deceased.

Rabbit (兎うさぎ, Usagi): Rumi's Quirk gives her the attributes and abilities of a rabbit. This grants her incredible leg strength, allowing her to jump and kick with extreme force; she can even destroy large chunks of the ground by thumping her foot. She also has excellent hearing thanks to her rabbit-like ears and possesses animal instincts that alert her to nearby danger.

Moves

Luna Ring (踵月輪ルナ リング, Runa Ringu): Rumi uses her incredible leg strength to kick multiple targets simultaneously as she performs a cartwheel in the air with her legs extended.

Luna Fall (月墜蹴ルナ フォール, Runa Fōru): Rumi swings her foot downwards while she is above her opponent, driving her target straight into the ground beneath her feet with a mighty kick.

Luna Tijeras (月頭鋏ルナ ティヘラ, Runa Tihera): Rumi mounts onto her opponent's head and grips them tightly with her legs before twisting her body, pulling with all of her superhuman leg strength to rip her opponent's head cleanly off and then smashing it into the ground.

Luna Arc (踵半月輪ルナ アーク, Runa Āku): Rumi raises her leg and delivers a powerful front-facing axe kick on to her opponent

Who I'm rooting for: mirko

Who I think will win: mirko, if this is an average lopunny then this is actually pretty easy for mirko to beat

I honestly seen this matchup and thought I would put it in because why not. This could be a really cool battle for a DPX or 1 minute melee.