Homelander Vs Tighten

(The Boys Vs Megamind)

- Both are evil "supermen"

- Both are mentally unstable

Homelander

Abilities

Superhuman Strength: One of Homelander's primary abilities is his tremendous superhuman strength, being strongest man in the world according to Jonah Vogelbaum and Stormfront. He possesses the greatest level of strength ever seen, allowing him to effortlessly overpower any opponent. As a child, he broke a woman's spine by hugging her. After he and Queen Maeve intercepted a robbery, he threw the first thief far away and high into the air. He also easily pushed open a door blockaded by scaffolding with one hand and embedded his fist in a shooter's torso. Homelander casually knocked off the door of a pressurized plane, but he stated he was unable to carry the hijacked plane to safety, suggesting that he is unable to use his full strength in flight, requiring a solid surface to take full advantage of his power. This was also seen when he was unable to stop the full weight of a falling bus and concrete debris brought down on top of him when he was hovering during his encounter with Kenji Miyashiro. He was later able to throw a baseball from New York to Boston, having previously thrown a football into a small plane with so much force that an emergency landing was required, and slapped Blindspot's head hard enough to burst his eardrums and cause excessive bleeding. Homelander easily overpowered Starlight and Doppelganger, lifting the latter off the ground and snapping their neck with one hand. He later contended with Stormfront and casually crushed a man's head in one hand.

Superhuman Durability: Homelander seems to be almost immune to all forms of physical harm and is thereby the most resilient of the Seven, and possibly of all Supes. As such, he is not only completely bulletproof but also unfazed by explosions, such as when Billy blew up the Stillwell residence with him inside it or the destruction of a power plant. According to Madelyn Stillwell, there is not a weapon on Earth that has not failed against him, implying that he could also survive nuclear explosions. While pursuing Kenji Miyashiro and the Boys, Homelander survived having a bus and several large pieces of concrete dropped on top of him without any signs of injury save for being dirtied from the incident.

Superhuman Speed: Homelander can fly at extremely fast speeds, enough to keep up with Steve's plane so he could destroy it. As a child, he could break the sound barrier. While he was out canvassing the city for Translucent, Frenchie's neural networked CCTV ID's Homelander flying at sea level at speeds close to 1,874.482 kph/Mach 1.53. Later, after Butcher decides to detonate the bombs strapped to Stillwell, Homelander was able to save both Butcher and Stillwell's baby from the blast.

Superhuman Stamina: Homelander possesses stamina that is enhanced to inhuman levels. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. They are able to withstand the stresses of moving at superhuman speeds or performing other superhuman feats for extended periods of time, without tiring or becoming weak. However, he could not last long with Madelyn.

Superhuman Hearing: Homelander possesses tremendous auditory awareness, allowing him to detect sounds from miles away. He can also use this power to detect a person's heartbeat and blood pressure, and can tell when they are excited or anxious, such as when he detected Hughie Campbell's blood pressure to be 150/90. His hearing also allows him to tell when someone is lying.

Superhuman Smell: Homelander possesses an amazing olfactory sense, well beyond that of a human. For both Hughie and Starlight, he was able to tell they were afraid and nervous by smelling that their adrenaline had increased. He can also use it to locate explosives.

Heat Vision: Homelander is able to generate powerful heat energy from within his eyes and can project them outwards as high powered energy beams. These blasts of energy are so powerful that they appear to be able to cut through anything, such as Steve's plane. He also used his heat vision to melt a thief's gun to the latter's hand. However, Homelander is most notable for using his optical beams on people, melting flesh and bone with ease and causing people to burst into gore. His heat vision can also likely cut through most supes, shown in Homelander's hesitation to use them on Stormfront. He is also able to control the intensity of the beams, as shown when he used his heat vision to warm up a bottle of Stillwell's breast milk without damaging the bottle.

X-Ray Vision: Homelander can see through any solid object or surface, with the exception of objects and surfaces that are lined with zinc, implying that he only has low energy photon x-ray vision.

Telescopic Vision: Homelander can zoom in on things, allowing him to see distant objects, people and surroundings. When stalking Madelyn Stillwell he used his x-ray vision to see through a wall and then zoomed in on her slowly to get a closer look.

Microscopic Vision: Homelander can magnify visual scope to an infinitesimal level.

Flight: Homelander is able to levitate and propel himself at great speeds, allowing him to cover vast distances in a matter of minutes. He could reach a hi-jacked flight before F-16 fighter jets; top speeds of the F-16 jets are just under 1,500 mph/Mach 2.

Superhuman Voice: John's vocal cords are more powerful than the ones of a regular human. In the plains, his voice was heard over the crowds unaided.

Tighten

Abilities

Immense Strength - After gaining Metro Man's powers, Hal gains signficant strength. He can pick up and throw objects with extreme force. His strength is so vast that he is able to lift a huge tower and throw it against Megamind with precision.

Immense Speed: As Tighten, he has super-speed, he can easily catch on Megamind as the latter attempts to flee from him.

Immense Durability/Nigh-Invulnerability - He is very durable and has very high resistance towards pain and can survive huge explosions.

Super Vision: Like Metro Man, Hal gains super vision after obtaining his powers. He is able to see his targets clearly from afar.

Heat Vision: Rays of incinerating red beams come out of his eyes, which can vaporize anything in contact.

Flight/Levitation - He as the ability to fly and levitate from the ground. Although he was somehow unable to fully maneuver it firsthand, he gets used to it afterwards.

Who I'm rooting for: no one

Who I think will win: if Titan has similar speed to metro man which he should, then he would most definitely out speed homelander but if not this is a very close fight.

What do you guys think, could homelander actually win this one. I personally don't care if this gets a death battle but I'm not going to hate it if it does.