Eijiro Kirishima Vs Knuckles

(My Hero Academia Vs Sonic The Hedgehog)

- Both are red brawlers that can both take and give a good punch

- this just came into my head one time and I thought it was a good idea

Eijiro Kirishima

Abilities

Hardening: Kirishima's Quirk lets him harden any part of his body at will. Hardened body parts become jagged and sharp, and the hardening increases his physical strength and durability. While hardened, Kirishima's body becomes resistant to physical strikes, heat, and shock waves. If he needs to, Kirishima can increase the strength and resistance of his hardened skin for a short amount of time.

Red Counter: Kirishima hardens himself to block an attack before counterring with a strong punch.

Red Gauntlet: Kirishima rushes at the opponent, his hardened body shielding him from attacks, before hitting his foe with a single strong punch.

Red Riot Unbreakable: Kirishima hardens his body to its absolute limit, becoming extremely hard and rugged to the point of resembling a monster. In this state, Eijiro is nearly invulnerable to most forms of physical harm, and if his hardened form is broken, he can instantly return to his Unbreakable form. This form lasts around thirty to forty seconds.

Knuckles

Abilities & Power Ups

Spin Dash: Knuckles can curl in a ball and rev up quickly to plow down enemies or go through tight places.

Homing Attack: Knuckles can do an aerial version of his spin dash and home in on a target and attack them as many times as he wishes.

Insta-Shield: Knuckles creates a temporary shield for a split-second that can slash enemies and items within their range without having to touch them.

Punch Attack: Knuckles' triple punch combo.

Drill Claw: A downward flaming attack at the foes.

Deep Impact: Knuckles performs a punch which is so powerful that it causes friction with the air, creating a small explosion.

Maximum Heat Knuckles Attack: Knuckles strikes his enemies with a high-speed homing attack after charging his power. The attack is reminiscent of that of the Light Speed Attack that was created by Sonic.

Piko Piko Hammer: Knuckles has his own Piko Piko Hammer and when he swings it, it creates fire.

Thunder Arrow: Knuckles summons lightning bolts to strike his target.

Meteor Crush: Knuckles throws a meteor from the sky using his earth manipulation powers.

Knuckles Heal: Knuckles uses "the power of earth" to heal himself.

Knuckles Slam: When executing the move, Knuckles jumps into the air and says "Knuckle Slam" while charging up energy. He then punches the ground with his fists, creating a large column of red energy. After this, a red field made of bursts of fire and minor exploding shockwaves surrounds Knuckles.

Cyan Laser: Using the power of a Cyan Wisp, Knuckles transforms into a cyan laser beam. As the Cyan Laser, Knuckles gains the same properties as that of a real laser, allowing him to move as a living beam of light. When hitting any surfaces as the Cyan Laser, Knuckles can also bounce off them as if they were a reflective surface.

Indigo Asteroid: Using the power of an Indigo Wisp, Knuckles turns into an orb-shaped body with striped indigo skin and a matching planetary ring encircling his middle. As the Indigo Asteroid, Knuckles essentially becomes a miniature planet with a strong gravitational field. Knuckles is as such capable of creating a powerful gravitational pull around himself, strong enough to tear all kinds of objects to pieces and pull them into the Asteroid Ring. Additionally, the gathered matter can be used to empower the gravitational pull. The Indigo Asteroid also grants Knuckles the ability to levitate through midair.

Yellow Drill: Using the power of a Yellow Wisp, Knuckles turns into a yellow spiral drill. As the Yellow Drill, Knuckles can burrow and tunnel underground at remarkably high speeds and can be applied underwater, allowing Knuckles to move through the water like a living torpedo.

Jade Ghost: As the Jade Ghost, Knuckles can turn himself invisible and enables him to move around without being visibly detected by opponents. The Jade Ghost also makes Knuckles intangible, thus allowing him to pass through obstacles and avoid unwanted attacks. Additionally, the Jade Ghost allows Knuckles to hover slightly above ground when using its power.

Gliding Shock Wave Attack: Hyper Knuckles hits a surface while gliding, causing an earthquake that destroys everything within range. (When he is Hyper Knuckles)

Forms

Hyper Knuckles: With the seven Chaos Emeralds, Knuckles is able to attain a Super State known as Super Knuckles. In this state, all of Knuckles' abilities far surpass his normal ones. In addition, he is able to fly and is virtually invulnerable. However, this transformation consumes a lot of energy and requires Rings to be maintained.

Who I'm rooting for: Eijiro Kirishima

Who I think will win: Probably Knuckles

I'm pretty sure it's obvious when you look at it but yes I did not write all this out with the exception of a few things. There was no way I'm writing all of their skills, I just took all this from the wiki and copied and pasted it. Anyway you can tell me in the comments if you would enjoy this as a fight or who you think would win. If I missed a point at the top you can tell me and ill add it but anyway as always goodbye.