Groudon Vs Godzilla

(Pokemon Vs Monsterverse)

- Both are reptilian based Kaiju that can shoot beams of their mouth

- Both have forms that look like their skin is made out of magma

Groudon

Abilities

Drought: Base Groudon only. Summons harsh sunlight when it starts to battle. The harsh sunlight can strengthen any Fire-type attacks while also weakening any Water-type attacks in the battle; it can also allow the move Solar Beam to be used instantly.

Desolate Land: Primal Groudon only. Affects weather in the same way as Drought. However, the heat is now so intense that it completely nullifies Water-type moves.

Hot Blooded: One of a series of Abilities that appeared in Pokémon Conquest. It allows Groudon to passively restore health while standing on lava/magma, soil, or sand.

Eruption: Groudon launches multiple fiery rocks up into the air from its mouth that rain down on the opponent.

Precipice Blades: Groudon's signature move. Groudon manipulates the earth, causing multiple spears of earth to stab the opponent that explode upon contact.

Thunder: Groudon fires off a massive bolt of electricity from its body that can cause paralysis. Its accuracy is increased under rain but decreased under sunny conditions.

Hyper Beam: Groudon charges a black and purple orb of energy in its mouth which it then fires off as a beam. Unlike most Pokémon Groudon does not appear to need to recharge afterwards.

Solar Beam: Groudon charges up and fires a green beam of solar energy from its mouth. Even under cloudy conditions Groudon can still charge up the attack rather quickly.

Flamethrower: Groudon fires off a destructive jet of flames from its mouth that can cause burns.

Fissure: Groudon opens up a fissure in the ground to BFR the opponent.

Mud Shot: Groudon fires off a stream of mud from its mouth that also reduces the opponent's speed.

Rock Tomb: Groudon throws a series of rocks at the opponent which also reduces their speed.

Bulk Up: Groudon tenses its muscles to bulk up its body raising its attack and defense.

Rest: Groudon falls asleep and heals back up to peak condition. This leaves it asleep for a bit however.

Ancient Power: Groudon manipulates nearby rocks with an ancient power and hurls them at the opponent. This may raise all of Groudon's stats.

Scary Face: Groudon makes a scary face at the opponent to lower their speed.

Earth Power: Groudon causes the ground beneath the opponent to erupt with power. This may lower their special defense.

Lava Plume: Groudon torches everything around it to strike all of its opponents. It also hits its allies and has a high chance of causing a burn.

Earthquake: Groudon sets off an earthquake to strike all of its opponents. This also hits its allies.

Fire Blast: Groudon fires off a star-shaped blast of fire that has a chance of causing a burn.

Hammer Arm: Groudon hammers down one of its arms. This also lowers Groudon's speed.

Slash: Groudon slashes at the opponent with its claws. It has a high chance of dealing critical damage.

Godzilla

Abilities

Atomic Breath: Godzilla's atomic breath is more of a focused, fiery-shaped energy beam that Godzilla spews from his mouth. Godzilla only uses it against the MUTOs after he had taken a severe beating and was already growing weaker, showing that Godzilla may opt to use it as a last resort against opponents he can't physically overpower on his own. The blasts were strong enough to push, severely weaken, and eventually kill, the female MUTO. The film's novelization and an earlier screenplay suggest that the female MUTO's EMP field interferes with his atomic breath, though this is never referenced or alluded to in the film itself. The neon-blue glow on Godzilla's dorsal fins begins at the tail and goes all the way to the top of his neck in this film. In the sequel, Godzilla: King of the Monsters, the bluish glow is also visible in his eyes and between his gills.

Death Kiss: Godzilla finally kills the female MUTO by grabbing her from behind when she is distracted and prying her jaws apart so he can fire his atomic breath down her throat.

Power Bite: Godzilla possesses a powerful bite made to hold the enemy.

Tail Hit: Godzilla's tail is also a formidable weapon, shown when he uses it to smash the male MUTO into a skyscraper when it tries to attack him from behind, impaling it on the building and killing it instantly.

Claws Slash: In one of his battles with MUTO Prime, Godzilla manages to force the creature off of him by slashing it in the head with his claws, visibly drawing blood.

Radiation Stream: The MonsterVerse Godzilla possesses a variation of the character's nuclear pulse ability, which he uses in his final confrontation with MUTO Prime. Once MUTO Prime is stunned by the ORCA, Godzilla lifts it onto his back and fires a concentrated shockwave of atomic energy from his shattered dorsal plates. This pulse launches MUTO Prime into the air and renders it helpless enough for Godzilla to finish it off by crushing its head.

Planetary Extrasensory Perception: The narration in Godzilla Dominion states that Godzilla views the world's oceans as "an extension of himself"; he quickly becomes aware of any disturbances or imbalances and reacts accordingly. Following Mothra's sacrifice in Godzilla: King of the Monsters, he discovered that this ability now extended to the entire planet, Godzilla has permanently gained a heightened awareness of the tectonic and atmospheric interactions of the planet as well as the Earth's early geothermal history. As Godzilla unlocked his newly heightened senses, a parting gift from Mothra following her sacrifice, he saw a glowing vision of her in the sky.

Nuclear Pulse: After absorbing the radiation of a nuclear warhead and Mothra’s life force, Godzilla began to glow red and unleashed incredibly powerful thermonuclear pulses that incinerated Ghidorah and a large portion of Boston with him. This ability is based on Godzilla releasing excess energy; he cannot maintain this state without suffering a grievous injury.

Who I'm rooting for: not sure

Who I think will win: Groudon, the reason I'm saying this is because this is specifically monsterverse Godzilla and not a composite. We all know that monster verse Godzilla is nothing in comparison to the regular Godzilla.

I might put this one down again but instead with regular Godzilla. Although this fight would be very nice, I mean doesn't like a kaiju battle.