Albedo Vs Goku Black

(Ben 10 Vs Dragon Ball Super)

- Both steal the appearance of the main character

Albedo

Abilities and Equipment

Albedo is highly intelligent, being "very smart even for a Galvan", and has a large amount of knowledge about the Omnitrix, having been Azmuth's assistant. He was able to create a copy of the Omnitrix that, despite the mishap of turning him into a clone of Ben, worked perfectly, as well as successfully complete the Ultimatrix by integrating its energy core on his modified former Omnitrix's band. Albedo created the evolutionary function in the Ultimatrix. Technically speaking, he is smarter than Dr. Psychobos.

Albedo is a very good fighter, as he could easily defeat Gwen and Kevin with just Swampfire and Diamondhead respectively. Albedo was able to easily overwhelm Ben in a hand-to-hand fight while both were human. He was even able to knock Ben out for a short time. He was also able to take down hundreds of Vilgax's Humungousaur clones with using only Ultimate Humungousaur.

Thanks to a modification that Albedo made to himself through a DNA altering machine, Albedo can alter his DNA at will and change into any species without the need for an Omnitrix. As intended, Albedo also regained access to his true Galvan form as a plus. However, because Ben had interfered, whenever he changes into an alien form, he will always revert to his "Ben" form. Albedo uses a new Ultimatrix to stabilize this power in Omniverse.

Albedo originally had an Omnitrix he had built himself, giving him access to all of Ben's unlocked alien forms. However, his Omnitrix was only working by syncing data from Ben's Omnitrix, inadvertently causing him to assume Ben's form as it was the default. This Omnitrix was destroyed by Azmuth at the end of Good Copy, Bad Copy.

In The Final Battle, Albedo used the Ultimatrix, a new version of the Omnitrix semi-completed by Azmuth and modified by himself. Unfortunately, at the time it was connected to the same database as the Omnitrix, meaning Ben was still the default unless he could reset the Ultimatrix through the Omnitrix. The Ultimatrix was later taken from him by Ben.

In Omniverse, Albedo creates a new Ultimatrix but it is eventually disabled and confiscated by Azmuth.

Goku Black

Equipment

Potara - After killing Gowasu, Black took his former master's (Gowasu's) Potara earrings, allowing him to use the full capacities of a Supreme Kai. Upon meeting his future counterpart, Black gave him the right earring.

Time Ring - Retaining his godly ki as a Kai and wearing an earring of a Supreme Kai, Black is able to wield a Time Ring, which allows him to travel through time and even alternate realities. The ring also acts as a stabilizer, keeping his existence unaffected by changes in the past, even when Beerus killed his past self. He only wields this in the anime, while in the manga his partner Zamasu is the one who possess the Time Ring.

Forms

Super Saiyan

In Toriyama's notes for Goku Black, he was stated to have a regular Super Saiyan form. However he only transforms into the standard Super Saiyan form in the Super manga, using the form to combat Super Saiyan Vegeta. Upon transforming into it, Future Trunks notes he had not seen Black using the Super Saiyan form for a long time. Noticeably, this form gains sparks similar to the Super Saiyan 2 from the sheer intensity of his power.
In the manga, after getting a power up from nearly dying at Vegeta's hands, Goku Black's Super Saiyan form becomes exponentially more powerful than before, nearly as strong as a Super Saiyan God - thus becoming strong enough to match Vegeta's weakened Super Saiyan Blue state, and soon after (upon gaining another power-up) causing his Super Saiyan form to surpass Super Saiyan God by changing into his Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan form: Super Saiyan Rosé.