Cinder Fall Vs Azula

(RWBY Vs Avatar: The Last Airbender)

- Both are crazy women who control fire

Cinder Fall

Equipment

Midnight: During the first three volumes, Cinder's weapons of choice were Midnight. She showcased immense swordsmanship skill in using a dual bladed fighting style and was shown to be skilled enough to overpower the previous Fall Maiden, Amber, and fight off Ruby, a prodigy scythe wielder, with ease.

Midnight can combine together at the bottoms of the swords' hilts to form into a bow, allowing Cinder to make long range attacks by firing arrows at her target.

Later after becoming the Fall Maiden, Cinder chose to no longer use Midnight.

Currently, Cinder is able to use her Maiden powers to conjure Magical Weapons at will. Usually, she prefers using blades, and has shown to wield a variety of differently shaped ones with ease. However, she has also conjured bows, arrows and spears as well.

Cinder has also shown some skill in using polearm weapons, with her having used at least two different spears as projectiles.

As seen with her arrows and blades, Cinder can make her projectile weapons explode at will, with them being shown to possess considerable power in order to bombard her targets.

As shown in "Midnight", Cinder's sword skills were taught to her by Rhodes. Because of this, her fighting style greatly resembles his own.

Abilities

Cinder is a highly skilled combatant in both unarmed combat and swordsmanship, being able to out-duel both Winter Schnee and Penny Polendina simultaneously in their battle, and later fend off the entirety of Team RWBY with casual ease in "Worthy".

She is also a capable markswoman, launching three arrows at once with great accuracy and pragmatically exploiting any advantage whenever possible, such as launching an arrow in Amber's back just as the latter was about to kill Emerald. Cinder has shown to be quite stealthy as well, having snuck around a guard at Beacon Academy to easily knock him out and escaping Ruby when the latter encounters her on her mission and fights her. She is also quite adept at piloting, able to fly a Bullhead during one of Glynda's attacks.

Cinder is adept at Aura-based blocking techniques and easily capable of blocking bullets from Crescent Rose.

She can make extensive use of raw Dust without difficulty. Her primary technique at the time of her battle with Ruby in "Ruby Rose" was a highly forceful blast of fiery projectiles. It was later revealed by the presence of her tattoo that Cinder had obtained half of the Fall Maiden's power prior to this confrontation, although the Maidens were not added as a story element until after Volume 2 and thus were not a canon aspect of the show at the time. Cinder is capable of weaving Dust into her clothes, as shown in "ExtrExtracurricula". Additionally, the arrows used when firing Midnight are made using Dust.

Cinder's physical strength is shown being well above average in "End of the Beginning" and "The Enemy of Trust", where she knocks Pyrrha away by jabbing her in the stomach with her elbow and physically overpowering both Penny and Winter with ease. In "Midnight", Cinder showcased that even as a young teenager, she was already physically strong enough to carry a fully grown woman and lift her off her feet by her throat using only one hand and break her neck by simply squeezing her throat and tightening her grip.

As shown in "Midnight", she has a high pain tolerance, most likely due to her years in the Glass Unicorn.

Semblance: Cinder's Semblance, Scorching Caress, allows her to super-heat objects and manipulate their shape. She can use it to generate explosions by super-heating the ground, as well as melt dirt and dust into glass.