Naofumi Iwatani Vs Hajime Nagumo

(The Rising of The Shield Hero Vs Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou)

- Both get summoned to another world with a group of people as heroes

- They both get betrayed in some way

- Both of them or in a group full of women that they have either saved or came across in their Adventure

Naofumi Iwatani

Abilities

Alcohol Immunity: In his previous world, alcohol had no adverse effects towards Naofumi. His ability to eat Rucolu Fruit without any problems has become such a well-known trait about him that it's considered the gold standard in confirming the Shield Hero's identity. Itsuki believes that this comes from the ESPer ability called 'Nullify Sickness'.

Motion sickness immunity: Even in his youth, Naofumi has been naturally immune to motion sickness. This is a natural trait derived from his alcohol immunity ability, which affects his inner eardrum and makes him unable to become seasick or carsick.

Animal whisperer: Ever since childhood, animals always feel naturally at ease and become friendly towards Naofumi. This not only affects animals but Demi-Humans and Beastmen as well. Itsuki believes that this is Naofumi's second ESPer ability.

Cooking: People habitually become addicted to Naofumi's cooking, even monsters that Filo runs over with her carriage and tosses into the back wagon like a sack of potatoes become first-class gourmet cooking after a few minutes in Naofumi's capable hands. Some people have started calling Naofumi the "Cooking Hero" because of how delicious his cooking is.

Negotiating Abilities: Cut off from Melromarc's cash flow, Naofumi had to learn to make money as a traveling merchant. He can easily haggle products being sold at a high price down a twentieth of their cost. The fact that he's been known to carry Balloons around with him under his cloak and have them bite people who try to refuse him service or rip him off helps.

Potion crafting: One of the first things that Naofumi learns to do in the new world is to make potions. He is initially a novice, but after extensive self-education and constant practice, the art of potion-making becomes second nature to Naofumi to the point where he can create healing potions, cures for various diseases, herbicides, and even the legendary Yggdrasil medicine.

Accessory crafting: As payment for defending him from a group of bandits, Hickwaal trained Naofumi in the accessory-crafting business, helping him become more proficient in refining ores, enchanting gems, and even shaping monster bones into first-class items.

Energy Blast:A skill that is exclusive to the Spirit Tortoise Heart Shield. Shoots the Spirit Tortoise's Energy blast from the shield. Must be charged to 100% before firing.

Night Terror: A skill exclusive to the Nue Shield. This ability unleashes a terrible shriek which causes the target to be frightened.

Shield Bash: This skill knocks back enemies and can induce a brief moment of unconsciousness. Due to the configuration of Naofumi's skill, this attack does negligible damage.

Air Strike Shield: Instantly creates a shield for defense anywhere within range. This skill is very versatile, as shields can be created in the air allowing him and others to jump on them to reach or escape threats. The Air Strike Shield can also be thrown at targets, causing light damage and knocking targets off balance.

- Second Shield: It creates a second shield in a chain.

- Dritte Shield: It creates a third shield in a chain. Under the effects of Sakura Sphere of Influence this shield, along with the previously summoned shields turn into cherry blossom shields which provide wide-ranging protection.