Tetsuo Shima Vs Mewtwo

(Akira Vs Pokemon)

- Both are being with immense psychic power

- Both can be very arrogant

- Both were experimented on which is why they had their bad attitude

Tetsuo Shima

Abilities

Tetsuo's latent psychic talent first starts to awaken when he crashes into Takashi. As a result of the government's experimentation, the development of his powers is artificially sped up. His body also became stronger as a result, developing superhuman healing abilities, endurance, and temperature resistance amplified by his psychic powers.

Tetsuo uses telekinesis (on objects and himself), teleportation, mind reading and force field that allow him to survive in space. After his arm is blown off by the SOL satellite weapon, he uses technopathy to form a prosthetic. Eventually, he learns to manipulate and block light. When fighting Kei, he produces a powerful blast of psionic energy yet unrefined as it split off in multiple directions. He is also technically capable of resurrecting someone: when Kaori was shot dead, he was able to bring her back to a semblance of life, but she was blind, deaf and in agony, so he let her die again.

Later when the power takes over his body, its capabilities far exceed Tetsuo's individual limitations. At this level of power, displayed in Tetsuo and Akira, they could create a big bang in an alternate universe.

Mewtwo

Equipment

Mewtwonite X: One of Mewtwo's two Mega Stones. When Mega Evolving with it, Mewtwo will become Mega Mewtwo X.

Mewtwonite Y: One of Mewtwo's two Mega Stones. When Mega Evolving with it, Mewtwo will become Mega Mewtwo Y.

Custop Berry: If held by a Pokemon, it gets more first just once in a pinch.

Bright Powder: An item to be held by a Pokemon. It casts a tricky glare that lowers the opponent's accuracy.

King's Rock: An item to be held by a Pokemon. When the holder inflicts damage, the target may flinch.
Shadow Synergy Stone

Spoon: A giant spoon that Mewtwo can create from psychic energy to use as a melee weapon. While it doesn't appear to have an edge, the spoon is sharp enough to slice through buildings.

Artificial Pokéballs: Special Pokéballs that can captured already owned Pokemon. However, they do not work on humans.

Abilities

Memory Erasure: As shown in Pokémon: The First Movie, Mewtwo was able to erase the memories of all the Humans and Pokémon that were in the area.

Pressure: Force's opponent to use more energy than usual

Unnerve: Prevents opponent from eating

Life Force (Pokemon Conquest): Restroes 1/8 of its HP every turn.

Confusion: Psychic-type Move. Unleashes a weak telekinetic force on the opponent, damaging and possibly confusing them.

Disable: Disables the last attack the opponent used for a while.

Safeguard: Puts up a barrier that prevents Mewtwo, along with its allies, from being affected by status ailments.

Swift: Normal-type Move. Fires a barrage of star-shaped projectiles that home in on targets, preventing them from missing.

Future Sight: Psychic-type Move. Mewtwo forsees an attack on the opponent, before unleashing a psychic blast on the opponent two turns later.

Psych Up: Copies any changes the opponent has made to their stats.

Miracle Eye: Makes it so Mewtwo's psychic attacks can affect Dark-type Pokemon.

Psycho Cut: Psychic-type Move. Attacks with a blade of psychic energy that has a high chance of getting a critical hit.

Power Swap: Uses psychic energy to switch changes to its offensive stats with the opponent.

Guard Swap: Uses psychic energy to switch changes to its defensive stats with the opponent.

Recover: Mewtwo restores its own damaged cells at a fast rate, rapidly healing itself.

Barrier: Raises a psychic barrier that boosts Mewtwo's Defense stat.

Aura Sphere: Fighting-type Move. Fires a blast of energy that is incapable of missing the target.

Amnesia: Mewtwo empties its mind to forget its concerns, sharply raising its Special Defense.

Mist: Summons a thick cloud of mist that protects Mewtwo from having its stats lowered.

Me First: Before the opponent uses an attack, Mewtwo copies it and uses a powered-up version of the opponent's move against them.

Psystrike: Psychic-type Move, and Mewtwo's signature attack. Unleashes an odd wave of psychic energy on the opponent, dealing damage based on their physical Defense, rather than Special Defense.

Psychic: Psychic-type Move. Unleashes a strong telekinetic force on the opponent, damaging them and possibly lowering their Special Defense.

Hyper Beam: Normal-type Move. Fires a powerful beam of energy that, while it does incredible damage, forces Mewtwo to rest for a turn afterwards.

Counter: Mewtwo takes a physical attack from the opponent before retaliating, dealing out twice the damage that the opponent did.

Shadow Ball: Fires a ball of shadowy energy at the opponent, which has a chance of lowering the opponent's Special Defense.

Protect: Summons a barrier to shield Mewtwo from one attack. However, the more times Protect is used in succession, the higher chance it will have of failing.

Teleport: Mewtwo teleports to a different location.

Who I'm rooting for: not sure

Who I think will win: not sure, the reason I say this is because I couldn't find too much on Tetsuo. No he can do a lot more than I put down but I'm not going to watch Akira just for that.

Hope that I do know about this matchup is that it's a lot more interesting than him going up against magneto which is what will most likely happen for the death battle which is depressing.