Omnimon Vs Gogeta

(Digimon Vs Dragon Ball)

- Both are fusions

- Both are strong warriors who try to protect their universe

Omnimon

Abilities

Supreme Cannon (Garuru Cannon): Blasts the opponent with projectiles that approach absolute zero from the cannon attached to its right arm. It also used incendiary blasts in the movie to kill well over a million Diaboromon (a Mega-level Digimon powerful enough to easily defeat both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, albeit weakened by creating so many clones) in four shots.

Transcendent Sword (Grey Sword): Slashes with the invincible Grey Sword with incredible force. A single swipe is powerful enough to reflect an omnidirectional attack from Diaboromon, a Mega level Digimon who dominated both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon.

Double Shot / Double Breath: Fires waves of fire and ice (the
ice is most likely absolute zero if scaled from its Jogress component, MetalGarurumon).

Blaster Blade: Launches forward and impales the enemy with his sword.

Ultimate Uppercut: Uses the Grey Sword to send the enemy in the air then repeatedly blasts them with the Garuru Cannon.

Sword of Ruin: Creates a ring of energy around himself which causes a large explosion.

Dash Grey Sword: Runs and performs his Grey Sword attack.

Omega Sword: A more powerful version of Grey Sword.

Omega Blast: A more powerful version of Garuru Cannon.

Omega Howling: A series of rapid fire Omega Blasts.

Acceleration Boost: Doubles the power of his next attack.

Omega Inforce: It's Omegamon's exclusive innate Override Sequence that grants him great power and lets him see the immediate future. It also lends him unlimited stamina, allowing him to fight at peak capacity no matter what. This ability allows him to always stay one step ahead of the opponent. It is this ability that makes Omegamon a theoretically insurmountable opponent.

Chrono Breaker:: Inherited from Clockmon. Wears away its foe's bodies by stopping time or erasing it. This has shown to work on 6-Dimensional Immeasurable beings.

Idle Bubble: Launches a bubble that puts the foe to sleep immediately.

Cog Crusher/Darkness Gear: Shoots out black cogs that can control opponents they're embedded in.

Command Input: Releases a stream of data.

Crash Device: Explodes or runs into the enemy to electrocute them.

Nightmare Syndrome: Sends out a cloud of undigested nightmares, drowning the opponent in terror or manipulating them.

All Delete: Taps into the Omega Inforce to raise the power of the Grey Sword to the limit. According to the reference book, opponents attacked in this way are not slashed, but instead erased by the blow, thus ignoring durability and erasing the existence of those destroyed by this attack. This attack is also powerful enough to erase entire Digital World.

Power Null: A thought that nullifies the opponents' special abilities.

Gogeta

Abilities

Flight - The ability to fly through the use of ki.

Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.