Meliodas Vs Asta

(Seven Deadly Sins Vs Black Clover)

- Both have the powers of a demon
(Meliodas being a literal demon and asta borrowing the power of a demon)

- Both being apart of a group of knightshere

Meliodas

Equipment:

Dragon Handle: A broken sword that Meliodas uses in fights to hold back his full power. In reality, the hilt is a key to releasing the sealed Demon Clan, and it can be used to project illusions of a dragon to scare enemies.

Liz's Sword: A sword given to Meliodas by his late lover, Liz. While it's a normal sword, Meliodas' skill makes him very dangerous while wielding it.

Lostvayne: Meliodas' Sacred Treasure, a magical weapon that draws out his full power while he uses it. When he wields it, Meliodas can use Physical Clone to create up to four copies of himself. While the clones have only half of his power, which splits with each new clone made, each of them can use Full Counter to reflect four attacks at once.

Abilities:

Superhuman Physicality: As a demon, Meliodas is much stronger, faster, and tougher than most humans.

Full Counter: Meliodas' signature ability, Full Counter lets him reflect an attack sent at him back at their user with added power. This can only be used on magic-based attacks.

Counter Vanish: A variation of Full Counter that dispels energy attacks instead of reflecting them.

Revenge Counter: Meliodas' strongest technique, Revenge Counter turns off Meliodas' abilities so he can soak up damage before he pours all the power from the attacks into his sword and unleashes an extremely powerful attack onto his opponent.

Enchantment: Hellblaze: An enchantment that lets Meliodas conjure and control demonic black flames that are very hard to put out and nullify regeneration. Meliodas can imbue Hellblaze into his fists, feet, and weapons to increase their power.

Kami Chigiri: Meliodas raises his power and concentration to their limit before covering his weapon in black flames and swinging it, releasing a powerful wave of black fire.

Trillion Dark: Meliodas launches a barrage of small spheres of high concentrated darkness at the opponent.

Shiden Issen: Meliodas slashes mulitple opponents several times with his sword in an instant.

Combined Technique: Kamigui: After his sword is infused with Elizabeth's Ark, Meliodas cuts his opponent a total of a thousand times in an instant

Combined Technique: Kamigui: After his sword is infused with Elizabeth's Ark, Meliodas cuts his opponent a total of a thousand times in an instant.

Demon Form: When Meliodas gets angry enough, he can tap into his demonic powers, forming a black mark on his forehead and giving him a boost to his strength, speed, and durability. As he gets angrier, the black mark spreads until it covers more and more of his body, his power increasing as the mark spreads. When the mark spreads, Meliodas can manipulate the markings to form weapons, wings for flight, use it as armour, reattach lost limbs, and even fire it as a ranged blast of dark matter that can obliterate a whole kingdom at full power. However, the more the mark spreads, the more Meliodas starts acting on instinct instead of rational thought.