Jiren Vs Atrocitus

(Dragon Ball Super Vs DC Comics)

- Both wear red and black

- Both of their families died and they both want to take revenge for it

Jiren

Equipment

Capture Device: In the manga, Jiren possesses a device on his wrist, which he can use to shrink his opponents into capsules in order to capture them.

Abilities

Flight - The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki. Combined with his ability to survive the vacuum of space and his tremendous speed, Jiren's flight leaves any spaceship useless to travel from one planet to another.

Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy attacks.

Ki Sense - The ability to sense ki and power levels.

Godly ki sense - The ability to sense ki and power levels of deities.

Kiai - A burst of ki used to repel targets. In the manga, Jiren's usage of this was strong enough to effortless repel Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku.

Power Impact - Jiren's signature move, Jiren fires a red-orange ki blast in the form of a fireball. It starts out relatively small but expands massively upon impact. He used this attack to stop Kale's rampage and several times throughout the Tournament of Power. While powered up greatly he can fire it like a normal ki blast but then it increases in size massively.

Counter Impact - After successfully blocking an opponent's attack, Jiren teleports to his distracted opponent and surrounds them within a sphere of ki, electrifying them before it detonates.

Colossal Slash - Jiren gathers ki in both hands and combines them into a single powerful sphere and lifts it above his head before launching it at the opponent.

Overheat Magnetron - Jiren charges at the opponent with a barrage of punches and blasts them away with a Power Impact. He then appears behind them and lands more punches, sending the opponent crashing into the ground. When at his full power, Jiren charges another Power Impact in the form of a massive energy sphere.

Heatwave Magnetron - Jiren powers up and blasts the opponent away with an Energy Punch. He then charges a Power Impact surrounded by purple sparks in his left hand and fires it into an energy wave with his right hand. In the anime it is only utilized after Jiren has awakened his hidden power.

Omegaheat Magnetron - The ultimate energy wave used by Super Full Power Jiren, a colossal right-handed blaze of fiery ki fired at the opponent.

Meditation - A technique where Jiren sits or hovers in place while meditating. It is a super skill in Xenoverse 2. After meditating for a few seconds, it sets the user's ki at 1000 (10 bars) and grants them automatic ki regeneration.

Energy Punch - Jiren charges his fists with red ki and launches powerful punches. These are simply Jiren's normal punches when he is displaying a hint of his true power. These punches are also strong enough to eradicate Goku's Kamehameha even when the latter is in Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken.

Power Rush - Jiren charges at the opponent and delivers a rapid flurry of punches and kicks before sending them flying with a powerful punch.