Z Broly Vs Asura

(Dragon Ball Z Vs Asura's Wrath)

- Both are men who get stronger based on their anger

- Both have planet busting levels of power and even more than that

Broly

Forms

Super Saiyan: In several flashbacks in Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan, Broly is shown using his ordinary uncontrolled Super Saiyan form. Due to the lighting, the hair at times appeared pink or purple.
Due to the mind control crown forced upon him by his father Paragus, Broly possess a weakened state of Super Saiyan. It was also heavily implied that this was the form Broly was in when he significantly damaged Shamo and presumably the rest of the South Area upon being adorned with the crown at Paragus' command.

Legendary Super Saiyan: Broly awakened this form as a result of Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta. As the Legendary Super Saiyan, Broly's strength and speed greatly excel that of any Super Saiyan shown previously. Broly's height and muscle mass are also greatly increased after transforming; the former reaching 9'0" (274cm) in height. His power level also rises on several occasions found throughout the film, though whether this is caused by the form or is simply Broly increasing his power level is left unclear. Additionally, the irises and pupils in his eyes disappear, and his hair changes to a light-green color. In addition, although it has superficial similarities to the Super Saiyan Third Grade form, it also possessed tremendous speed, with the Daizenshuu 6 even stating that his speed in this form was "Ultra-First Class", which was demonstrated with his effortlessly dodging rapid attacks from a combined front of both Goku and Piccolo at one point, as well as a clothesline maneuver he performed on Goku late in their battle.

Abilities

Flight - The ability to fly with the use of ki.

Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.

Ki Sense - The ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels. He is implied to have this ability just prior to his going berserk and ascending to Legendary Super Saiyan, as he immediately stopped and in a barely registered whisper from rage declared Kakarot's presence in Paragus's ship before Vegeta or Paragus learned of Goku being there.

Saiyan Power - The Saiyan ability to grow stronger as a Saiyan fights and grow stronger after recovering from a near fatal injury. Broly's Saiyan Power seems to be exceptionally strong compared to normal Saiyans, able to jump to new transformations from the experience.

Regeneration/Healing Factor - Broly is shown to have an enhanced healing factor compared to normal Saiyans. As a baby he quickly healed from being stabbed through the stomach, after "exploding" from energy at the end of his first appearance he managed to heal his own wounds quickly.

Bloody Smash - First, Broly kicks the opponent up into the air, where he grabs their head and throws them down to the ground. Then, he smashes the opponent's head into the ground and stomps on their back deeper into the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage.

Crushing in Hands - A technique where the user uses their hands to crush opponents who are smaller than the user.

Bone Crusher - The user's arms are wrapped around the opponent, with the opponent's arms sometimes pinned to the their body. The user's hands are locked around the opponent, who is held tightly to the user's chest.

Powered Shell - A technique used to generate an energy shield around the user to protect them from attacks.

Eraser Cannon - First, Broly charges a green light energy from around his body and gathers it into his palm to form a bright-green energy sphere. Next, he waves his hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a large amount of damage. In some cases, he also fires it from his chest.