Cocytus Vs Benimaru

(Overlord Vs That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime)

- Both are the generals of Rimuru's and Ains armys

- I mean this is basically a fight between Fire and ice who wouldn't want that

Cocytus

Equipment

God Slaying Emperor Blade (斬神刀皇): A katana with a blade length of 180cm. It was originally a weapon of Warrior Takemikazuchi, his creator. It is the sharpest of Cocytus' weapons.
Decapitation Fang: Cocytus's halberd weapon that he keeps on his person.

Unnamed World Item: Ainz gives this item to him so he can be protected from the effects of World Item users. It's either Hygieia's Chalice or Billion Blades taken from the Treasury.

Abilities

Cutting Wind: A single-target [Wind] physical attack move that can be used on a foe.

Demi-Human Killing: A single-target physical attack that has increased damage against demi-human beings.

Frost Breath

Ice Pillar

Kulika Blade (俱利伽羅劍): Mainly used in chain-combos after certain skills.

Piercing Icicle

Rakshasa

Razor Edge

Self-Enhancement: It increases the user's [Wind] damage.

Smite Frost Burn

Vidyārāja Strike (明王擊)

Acalanātha Strike (不動明王擊)

Acala's Sword: It's an AoE Physical attack that deals damage to multiple foes.

Yakshanarata

Frost Aura: This aura makes Cocytus' surroundings extremely cold, dealing continuous ice damage and negative conditions to those in his vicinity. While he can suppress its effects and range, he is unable to completely deactivate this aura and this can cover a 100-meter radius circle. The extreme cold can cover at least a radius of around 25 meters.

Unnamed Ability: It can temporarily nullify the attack of weakly enchanted weapons from harming Cocytus.

Benimaru

Equipment

Abilities

Swordsmanship: Benimaru is a highly skilled Swordsman, who can hold his own in a duel or a group in battle. Being named by Rimuru and his having constant training with Hakuro to improve his blade skills has caused him to grow exponentially, He is also capable of infusing his Black Flame ability with his sword giving his blade a massive power-up.

Born Leader: This Unique Skill enables Benimaru, whose personality in battle normally tends to make him aggressive, to keep control over himself and prevent wasting energy.

It also allows him to sense the flow of power among his military forces, reading his chances for victory like a prophet. If things are looking bad for his side, he can instantly send orders to his forces remotely and change his strategy.

Lastly, just by being led by Benimaru, his military forces get a power boost of about 30%.

Thought Acceleration (思考加速, shikō kasoku): Raises thought-processing speed by a thousand times.

Thought Domination (思念支配, shinen shihai): Allows for the manipulation of one's subordinates to ensure they follow orders and stay in formation in combat.

Predictive Calculation (予測演算, yosoku enzan): The ability to fully read the flow of power in the user's body, while also preventing bursts of waste, and military forces, reading the chances for victory like a prophet.

Inspire Forces (軍勢鼓舞, gunzei kobu): The ability to add bonuses to the user's forces, boosting their power by roughly 30 percent.

Magic sense: Magic Sense is an indispensable skill that has the ability to allow the user to see 360 degrees around them, without a single blind-spot. With this, even if one's eyes and ears are crushed, one can continue combat. Ambushes become impossible since the users are aware of their environment in battle even if they are blind or deaf. By observing the fluctuation of light-wave and dark waves, one can calculate the appearance of the surrounding. To use this skill one must know what light and darkness look like.

Magic Sense also grants the ability to understand and express the intent of spoken words even if the language of the conversation partner is unknown.

Heat sense

Multilayer Barrier: Multiple Barriers with one resistance effect each. It's a thin, colorless, invisible coating covering the body. It is a barrier, consisting of several layers but still so thin that Magic Sense can only barely spot it. It doesn't require much magic energy to keep going, either—once it is summoned, it barely consumes any at all.

Spatial Travel (空間移動, Kuukan Idou): the evolved version of Shadow Step. It allows instantaneous travel to locations the user has been to before.

Rimuru acquired the skill after successfully analyzing the spatial attribute of the Spirit fused with Alice. It is similar to the elemental magic Warp Portal, except performed at a much faster speed, and the magical energy it consumes is immense. It involves linking two points in space together with a gate and stabilizing it, which normally takes several minutes. However, after Rimuru's evolution into a demon lord, that time got cut down significantly. Under the control of Raphael, it takes no more than a passing thought to trigger it.

After dismantling Unlimited Imprisonment, Spatial Travel was merged into it along with all of Rimuru's other extra skills before his evolution, resulting in Ultimate Skill Uriel.

Fire Domination

Black Flame: an Extra Skill that allows the user to release very destructive Black Flames from their body. The technique uses one's internal magic, and the maximum size of a flame may reflect on their user's power.

By creating a field of magic, transforming it into flames, and then launching it away, fire can be created from thin air. The temperature of the flames can be adjusted based on how much magic is used.

Black Flame is also one of the base Skills for Hell Flare.

Magic Burn

Haki

Steel Strength

Abnormal Condition Nullification

Pain Nullification

Physical Attack Nullification

Natural Effects Resistance

Spiritual Attack Resistance

Holy-Demonic Attack Resistance

Battlewill

Mystic Arts

Who I'm rooting for: not sure

Who I think will win: Benimaru, I mean based off of what I have seen the other characters do I'm pretty sure he would be able to take down cocytus

Yup another slime vs overlord, why not right? Im not even sure if there or even matches where Overlord wins against them but who knows maybe I'll find it.