Rayquaza Vs Bahamut

(Pokemon Vs Final Fantasy)

- Both are Draconic deities among the most powerful among their respective group of monsters 

- Both only lend their powers to those worthy of it

- Both also utilise a wide variety of elemental abilities and, ironically, are often associated with meteors

Rayquaza

Moves

Air Lock: This ability makes Rayquaza negate any weather effects.

Delta Stream: Mega Rayquaza's new ability. When Mega Rayquaza enters the battle, it causes the weather to change, producing mysterious wind currents that cause any moves that are super effective on Flying-type Pokemon to do neutral damage. It also cancels out any already-existing weather conditions, and any attempt to change the weather, until it wears off.

Twister: Twister deals damage and has a 30% chance of causing the target to flinch (if the target has not yet moved).

Pokémon with the ability Inner Focus or those behind a Substitute cannot be made to flinch.

Twister can hit Pokémon during the invulnerable stages of Bounce, Fly and Sky Drop - and in the case of Bounce and Fly, inflicts double damage.

Scary Face: Scary Face lowers the target's Speed by two stages.

Stats can be lowered to a minimum of -6 stages each.

Ancient Power: Ancient Power deals damage and has a 10% chance of raising all the user's stats at once - Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed - by one stage each.

Stats can be raised to a maximum of +6 stages each.

Crunch: Crunch deals damage and has a 20% chance of lowering the target's Defense by one stage.

Stats can be lowered to a minimum of -6 stages each.

Air Slash: Air Slash deals damage and has a 30% chance of causing the target to flinch (if the target has not yet moved).

Pokémon with the ability Inner Focus or those behind a Substitute cannot be made to flinch.

Extreme Speed: Extreme Speed deals damage and attacks before the majority of other moves (priority of +2).

Dragon Pulse

Dragon Dance: Dragon Dance raises the user's Attack and Speed by one stage each.

Stats can be raised to a maximum of +6 stages each.

Hyper Voice: Hyper Voice deals damage with no additional effect, besides targeting multiple foes.
Hyper Voice has no effect on Pokémon with the ability Soundproof.

Outrage: The user of Outrage attacks for 2-3 turns, during which it cannot switch out, and then becomes confused. Confused Pokémon have a 33% chance of hurting themselves each turn, for 1-4 attacking turns (50% chance in Generations 1-6). The damage received is as if the Pokémon attacks itself with a typeless 40 base power Physical attack.

If Outrage is disrupted (e.g. if the move misses or the user cannot attack due to paralysis) then it will stop and not cause confusion.

Pokémon with the ability Own Tempo or those behind a Substitute cannot be confused.

Hyper Beam: Rayquaza unleashes a powerful beam of energy at the opponent. While incredibly powerful, using the move tires out Rayquaza, forcing it to stay immobile for one turn after using it to recharge.

Rest: User sleeps for 2 turns, but user is fully healed.

Dragon Ascent: Rayquaza's signature move, and the most powerful Flying-type move in existence. After soaring into the air, Rayquaza dive bombs the target at blazing speeds while engulfed in energy, crashing into them like a meteorite. However, the move causes Rayquaza's defenses to drop.

Forms

Mega Rayquaza: Inside Rayquaza's body is an organ that produces the same energy as a Mega Stone. By eating meteorites, Rayquaza fills up this organ with energy, allowing it to Mega Evolve without a Trainer's assistance. Any Rayquaza knows the move Dragon Ascent can also Mega Evolve. The streams running along Mega Rayquaza's body can control the humidity and density of the air, granting it manipulation of the weather. As Mega Rayquaza, all of Rayquaza's stats get a huge boost, making it powerful enough to destroy a meteorite capable of wiping out the planet.

Bahamut

Abilities

Aqua Breath: Exhales a burst of sea water and wind to blow away foes, dealing water and wind-elemental damage.

Atomic Ray: Fire a beam of flame that deals moderate fire-elemental damage to all targets.

Blizzaga: Conjures an icy blizzard to attack foes, dealing heavy ice-elemental damage.

Firaga: Casts a massive fireball to scorch foes, dealing heavy fire-elemental damage.

Frost: Freezes the area to deal ice-elemental damage and has a chance of inflicting Sap, rapidly draining the vitality of the target until they perish.

Impulse: Deals non-elemental damage to all foes with a flurry of energy blasts with a chance to petrify the target.

Maelstrom: Creates a scourging storm that instantly puts his opponent on their last legs, regardless of how well they were prior to the attack.

Mega Flare: After a brief charging time, Bahamut unleashes a powerful burst of pure energy to wipe out his targets with a fusion reaction.

Giga Flare: An even more powerful version of Mega Flare, dealing greatly increased damage.

Tera Flare: Likewise an upgrade of Giga Flare, dealing even more damage to his unlucky targets.

Exa Flare: The most powerful version of the attack, unique to Bahamut Fury, Amber Bahamut, and Garnet Bahamut, dealing colossal damage that only the toughest of opponents can survive.

Poison Breath: Exhales a poisonous mist from its mouth to damage and poison all foes.

Stop: Stops time around his foe, leaving them helpless.

Thundaga: Creates a massive thunderstorm to strike all foes with thunderbolts, dealing heavy lightning-elemental damage.

Waterga: Engulfs the opponent in a flood of water, dealing heavy water-elemental damage.

Who I'm rooting for: Rayquaza

Who I think will win: probably Bahamut, based on the scaling that I've seen on Final fantasy I'm quite positive that he could definitely beat Rayquaza especially with the cat he has although it would be a very interesting battle

I wouldn't mind seeing this as a death battle one day, maybe we might see it in the next season who knows?