Samus Aren Vs Master Chief

(Metroid Vs Halo)

- Both are super soldiers

- Both have an assortment of weapons and abilities

- this is a very suggested match mainly due to this being an actual animation that Monty oum did himself and it would be horrible if they wouldn't do this matchup.

Samus Aren

Equipment

Power Suit: Combat armor designed by the Chozo civilization to take advantage of Samus' genetic enhancements. It comes equipped with an upgradeable Arm Cannon and an endless supply of Oxygen. Its basic state can barely help Samus on her adventures, but it can be upgraded with many kinds of new weapons and functions.

Suit Upgrades: These generally increase the suit's durability, while also adding some sort of new function.

Varia Suit: Originally meant to be called Barrier Suit, this is the most iconic version of the Suit. It protects Samus from extreme temperatures, parasites, and acid. It also reduces all damage taken.

Gravity Suit: Negates the effects of abnormal gravitational fields, allowing Samus to move freely in water and lava. It improves her visibility underwater, and provides even higher protection than the Varia Suit. In most games, it's the last Suit that Samus can acquire.

Fusion Suit: While not exactly an upgrade, this suit has been modified with Metroid cells to be able to absorb X Parasites. It can download data from designated stations. Canonically, it is Samus' latest version of the suit.

Phazon Suit: Easily one of the most powerful versions of the suit. It is the result of Phazon corrupting Samus' Gravity Suit. It reduces all damage by 50% and provides immunity to Blue Phazon (but not Red Phazon), which emits deadly radiation. It also allows Samus to channel Phazon into a deadly beam, which was essential for defeating the Metroid Prime. It was taken from Samus by the Metroid Prime, possibly to create Dark Samus.

Dark Suit: Protects Samus from toxic substances, and reduces damage caused by Dark Aether's atmosphere by 80%.
Light Suit: A Suit that combines the best of Chozo and Luminoth technology. It negates damage taken by toxic substances, and Dark Aether's atmosphere.

PED Suit (Phazon Enhancement Device Suit):  Modifications done by the Galactic Federation in order to allow Samus to survive Phazon poisoning. With it, Samus can exchange a full Energy Tank for some seconds of Hypermode, which lets her use several Hyper weapons.
Zero Suit: It's a light blue jumpsuit that Samus wears underneath her Power Suit, in case it malfunctions. It leaves Samus very exposed, but it also lets her take full advantage of her Chozo enhancements. She is much more nimble and quick without the Power Suit. Although she can't make use of her trusty Arm Cannon in this outfit, she still carries a Paralyzer.

Arm Cannon: The Power Suit comes equipped with this cannon, it can shoot the Power Beam, which is kind of a misleading title, since it is pretty weak in comparison to other Chozo weapons. Luckily, Samus can upgrade this beam to give it multiple special properties.
Charge Beam: A simple upgrade that allows Samus to charge up all of her other beams in order to unleash a huge and devastating blast. It can be used to draw healing items towards Samus. If Samus uses a Spin Jump while charging up, it gives her a protective field that can damage enemies. It can also be used alongside missiles to create deadly Charge Combos.

Long Beam: An outdated upgrades that only appears in the original Metroid and its remake. It increases the range of all beams that Samus can use.

Wide Beam and Spazer Beam: Both of these upgrades have similar functions. The Spazer increases the amount of shots fired at the same time to three, but it can only hit a single target, causing more damage than the normal beams. The Wide Beam also fires three beams at the same time, but these beams split further, and can hit multiple targets with a single shot.