Diane Vs Mt Lady

(Seven Deadly Sins Vs My Hero Academia)

- Both are Giant woman

- Both are apart of groups that save people

- Both have smaller forms that they use outside of battle

Diane

Equipment

Gideon: Diane's sacred treasure; Gideon, is a war hammer designed for the Giant Clan. It is made of a material that is stronger than steel and weighs approximately 2,200 pounds. It is able to draw out the full capability of her ability, Creation.

Abilities

Creation: This ability, which is exclusive to members of the Giant Clan who have a deep connection with nature, enables Diane to manipulate the earth.

Drole's Dance: A technique created by the giant king, Drole. By performing a special dance, Diane is able to increase her connection to the earth, while increasing her power level the more she carries it out. Diane mastered this technique after going through Drole's trial.

Trinity Attack: High Tension Rush: A triple combined attack in which King attacks the opponent with Chastiefol in his sixth form at the same time that Gowther creates many illusions of him to confuse the enemy and Diane uses her Drole's Dance to increase their power level. 

Mt Lady

Abilities

Gigantification: Yu's Quirk allows her to grow to a gigantic size. She cannot variate between her base-height and the gigantified height achieved via her Quirk, making her only able to be either her normal height of 162cm or her enlarged height 2,062cm tall.

Keen Intellect: Despite not being shown using any strategy in combat, Yu still proved that she is a hero that can grasp the context quickly. She can observe and understand what plan her allies are having, and provide any possible support at critical moments without being told beforehand, such as when she protected Izuku's group as mentioned above, or when she tried to pry Gigantomachia's mouth to help the U.A. High School students put the sedative into his mouth.

Seduction: Yu is a prominent user of the seductive arts, using her looks to get what she wants. This was shown when she convinced a stand vender at the U.A. Sports Festival to give her free food.

Super moves

Canyon Cannon: While in her giant form, Mt. Lady performs a flying kick.

Titan Cliff: Mt. Lady grows into her giant form and headbutts the enemy. Mt. Lady used this move to intercept Mr. Compress when he tried to chase after Katsuki.

Who am I rooting for: Diane

Who do I think will win: Diane

I'm pretty sure it's obvious when you look at it but yes I did not write all this out with the exception of a few things. There was no way I'm writing all of their skills, I just took all this from the wiki and copied and pasted it. Anyway you can tell me in the comments if you would enjoy this as a fight or who you think would win. If I missed a point at the top you can tell me and ill add it but anyway as always goodbye.