Piccolo Vs Knuckles

(Dragon Ball Vs Sonic)

- Both have something to do with the McGuffin of their series
(Dragon balls and Chaos emeralds)

Piccolo

Abilities

Antenna Beam: A blast of electricity shot from Piccolo's antennae.

Chasing Bullet: A homing beam attack of considerable power.

Destructive Wind: An energy charged gust of wind.

Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy wave.

Explosive Demon Wave: A very powerful energy blast shot from one hand. It is one of the signature attacks Piccolo got from his father King Piccolo.

Eye Flash: A similar technique to Solar Flare.

Eye Lasers: A thin laser-like beam is shot from both eyes.

Hellzone Grenade: A variation of Scatter Shot. Multiple energy spheres are fired to surround an opponent and are guided to simultaneously smash the opponent, creating an explosion.

Hyper Explosive Demon Wave: An attack in which Piccolo creates a large blast which emanates from him in all directions. It is a wave of energy more powerful then the simple Explosive Wave.

Kuchikarakikōha: A powerful beam shot from the mouth.

Light Grenade: A powerful energy ball attack. Used against Imperfect Cell during their battle on the Tropical Islands.

Makosen: An energy wave from both hands.

Masenko: A quick blast fired with one open hand directly in front of the other. Used during the Cell Games, when helping Gohan's Father-Son Kamehameha.

Rapid Fire: An energy sphere barrage similar to the Scatter Shot. Used by Piccolo, and Cell, at the Cell Games.

Scatter Shot: Multiple ki bolts fired at an opponent which creates a powerful explosion.

Shock Wave: An invisible ki blast of a sudden wind attack that can be launched theoretically from any part of the body. Also called Exploding Wave.

Special Beam Cannon (Makankōsappō): Piccolo's most powerful, but time-consuming, attack, which drills through nearly everything and every being. This was first used when Piccolo fought alongside Goku during their battle with Raditz. By the time of Dragon Ball Super, Piccolo's fully charged Special Beam Cannon was much stronger than even ki blasts from Champa.

Afterimage Technique: An ability to move so fast over short distances, that it leaves an after-image behind. Piccolo sends out and image of himself to confuse his enemy. This ability cannot perform physical attacks as it is not real. It also fades through objects.

Flight: The ability to fly with the use of ki.

Demon Hand: The Namekian ability to stretch one's limbs. The user extends his arms to tremendous lengths to attack or grab an opponent.

Elastic Left Arm: Piccolo's signature attack in the Raging Blast Series.

Regeneration: As a Namekian, Piccolo possesses the ability to regenerate lost limbs. However it can be time consuming as it takes several minutes to regrow a single limb.

Enhanced Hearing: Piccolo has an acute sense of hearing, which allows him to hear even the most faintest of noises.

Explosive Breath Cannon: A rush attack that ends with a mouth blast. Piccolo used part of this move to kill a Saibaman.