Tanjiro Kamado Vs Rin Okumura

(Demon Slayer Vs Blue Exorcist)

- Both had most their family were killed with the exception of their sibling
(One of them at least)

- Both fight with swords and use special fire techniques that come from their dads

Tanjiro Kamado

Abilities

Overall Abilities: From the beginning, Tanjiro was shown to be a prodigious fighter, having a strong natural aptitude for combat, especially in swordsmanship. Tanjiro was already introduced to have superhuman characteristics, like extraordinary senses, a heightened sense of smell, immense willpower and great intellect. His naturally obtained abilities go so far as to allow him to outsmart and catch Giyu Tomioka, one of the most powerful Demon Slayers, off guard and nearly land a fatal blow on him with nothing but his intense emotions.

Just after learning Water Breathing and taking the Final Selection, he was able to easily take down numerous low-level demons without the help of others with his own combat prowess and intellectual abilities allowing Tanjiro to adapt to and defeat his opponents. This was shown when he circumvented the unqiue Blood Demon Arts and fighting styles of decently powerful and skilled demons, such as the Swamp Demon, Susamaru, Yahaba, and Kyogai. Despite still being the lowest rank in the organization, Tanjiro could hold his own against demons who shared the powers of a member of the Twelve Kizuki, the twelve strongest demons in existence and later held his own against an actual member himself, namely Rui, Lower Rank Five. After recalling the Hinokami Kagura, he learned from his father as a child, he almost defeated the Lower Rank demon, a feat which many believed only a Hashira, the strongest swordsmen in the entirety of the Demon Slayer Corps, could pull of.

After mastering Total Concentration: Constant (全ぜん集しゅう中ちゅう・常じょう中ちゅう, Zen Shūchū Jōchū?), which further enhanced his physical abilities, Tanjiro was capable of fighting and beheading Lower Rank One, Enmu, one his own, even managing to come up with a solution to the demon's spells in the midst of battle and possessing enough willpower to commit suicide in his dreams in order to wake up. Later, with the help of Nezuko, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Kyojuro Rengoku, Tanjiro properly decapitated the strongest Lower Rank demon. With the death of Kyojuro at the hands of Upper Rank Three, Akaza, the Flame Hashira's dying words served as a major incentive for Tanjiro to push on in times or crisis and was a key component in his indomitable willpower from then on.

After the battle, Tanjiro could fight on equal ground with Daki, an Upper Rank demon, beings that have lived for over a century and killed numerous Hashira over their lifetimes, and even briefly overpowering her when he was enraged, albeit he ran out of stamina before he could behead her. While injured and slightly fatigued, Tanjiro managed to assist a poisoned Tengen Uzui against Gyutaro and later outsmarted and decapitated him whilst awakening the Demon Slayer Mark momentarily. Thus, Tanjiro became one of the Demon Slayers to ever kill an Upper Rank, a feat that hasn't been accomplished for the last century. Additionally, Mitsuri Kanroji later stated that surviving a battle against an Upper Rank demon equates to around 5 to 10 years of intensive training.

Upon receiving intensive training in the Swordsmith Village, Tanjiro's swordsmanship skills was greatly polished and refined while also awakening the ability to 'smell the future', giving him the movements and reflexes comparable to that of the Hashira. Later, when battling with the weaker clones of Upper Rank Four, Hantengu, one of his clones noted that Tanjiro undergoes explosive growth in the midst of battle, more apparently under ciritical moments. During this same battle, Tanjiro managed to fight off 4 Upper Rank-level demons with the help of Genya Shinazugawa and his sister, and later managed to decapitate Hantengu.