Four Arms Vs Goro

(Ben 10 Vs Mortal Combat)

- Both of them are warrior type races with four arms

- Both have participated in tournaments before

Four Arms

Abilities

Four Arms' most prominent ability is his enhanced strength, being able to lift several times his own weight and punch through various resilient materials with ease. Since Four Arms is one of Ben's strongest aliens in the original series, he relied on him the most when fighting large and powerful foes. Technically speaking, Four Arms is physically stronger than Methanosians and Vaxasaurians at base size.

Four Arms' strength allows him to use anything heavy as a weapon, from big rocks he can throw several feet away, to beams and pillars that can be used as clubs. His great strength even extends to his jaws and bite, allowing him to bite metal and damage it. He even develops two sharp fangs between his lower jaws as he gets older.

The older Four Arms grows, the stronger he becomes. By age 16, Four Arms has become strong to the point where he was able to overpower Looma Red Wind, the princess of Khoros, despite female Tetramands being generally stronger than their male counterparts.

Four Arms can create strong shockwaves by clapping all four of his hands together. Ben learned this ability from Tini.

Four Arms can alternatively create shockwaves by slamming his fists on the ground.

Four Arms can jump several times his own height, at least seven stories up, in a single bound.

Four Arms has enhanced reflexes, as he was able to catch and redirect missiles in a single motion.

Four Arms can climb up walls by pushing his fingers into them to make hand holds.

Four Arms has a high level of enhanced durability due to his tough and thorny skin, being able to casually take missiles from a drone and a slash to the chest from Malware while barely feeling any pain.

In correlation to his durable skin, Four Arms is highly resistant to fire, such as that generated by a Pyronite. His skin also makes him laser-proof.

When infected with a cold, Four Arms can sneeze out sprays of slimy snot from his mouth, and although disgusting, this can be useful against insects.

Goro

Equipment

Dragon Fangs: These are gauntlet-like weapons used by the Shokan people during kombat.

Abilities

Superhuman Strength: Being a member of the Shokan, he possesses strength far above that of a human being. However, he is quite slow.

Fireball: Goro shoots a green fireball out of his arms. He can shoot four at the same time, one from each arm. The enhanced version is larger.

Flame Ball: Goro shoots a fireball out of his mouth. He can shoot three in a row.

Leaping Stomp: Goro performs a tall leap and comes crashing down on the opponent.

Chest Pound: Goro grabs the enemy with his lower arms and then pounds them with his higher arms.

Goro Grab: Goro grabs the opponent in his bottom hands, then palms the opponents face in an upper hand, smashes them on the ground, and then flings them across the arena.

Spinning Fists: Goro holds out his arms and spins around, smacking his opponent multiple times with his outstretched flaming fists.

Shokan Grab: Goro lifts his opponent with his lower arms, lands six punches at their head with the upper ones and a final slam with both ones before throwing them away.

Tremor Pound: Goro jumps at the ground or hits it with all his arms, causing a small earthquake.

Punch Walk: While moving forward, Goro lands a series of punches to his opponent with his left and right arms, knocking them away.

Chest Lunge: Goro dashes at the opponent to grab them with his lower arms and throw them over his head, after which they land behind him.

Ground Fire: Goro spits a fireball at the ground, hitting the opponent's feet and knocking them down.

Dragon Breath: Goro breathes a stream of fire in front of him, burning the opponent if they're near.

Shokan Stabs: Goro grabs the opponent with an upper arm, stabs their abdomen multiple times with the Dragon Fangs on his lower ones and tosses them away with a final slash to the face.

Fang Spin: Goro spins forward, slashing the opponent with his Dragon Fangs three times.

X-Ray Moves: Brutal special moves that aim to damage the foe's internal structure without killing them instantly.

Crusher: Goro grabs and raises his opponent from the waist with his lower arms, then puts his upper hands to their head and presses hard until he eventually crushes their skull. He then throws them overhead and slams them into the floor, damaging their skull, ribs, and spine.

Spine Adjustment: Goro punches his opponent hard enough to stun them. He then forcefully wrenches their head sideways, breaking their neck. He then uses his lower arms to grab their waist and violently stretches them out, shattering the spine and several ribs before punching them onto the ground.

Who am I rooting for: Four Arms

Who do I think will win: not sure but I'm just going to say four arms because I'm biased

I'm pretty sure it's obvious when you look at it but yes I did not write all this out with the exception of a few things. There was no way I'm writing all of their skills, I just took all this from the wiki and copied and pasted it. Anyway you can tell me in the comments if you would enjoy this as a fight or who you think would win. If I missed a point at the top you can tell me and ill add it but anyway as always goodbye.