Omnimon Vs Zygarde

(Digimon Vs Pokemon)

- Both are the protectors of their worlds

- Both need more than one creature to make them

Omnimon

Abilities:

Supreme Cannon (Garuru Cannon): Freezes the opponent with frigid, absolute zero shots that it fires from the Garuru Cannon.

Transcendent Sword (Grey Sword): Slashes with the Grey Sword.

Double Shot (Double Torrent): Annihilates the opponent with successive shots of fire and ice from the WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon heads.

Ultimate Uppercut: Uses the Grey Sword to send the enemy in the air then repeatedly blasts them with the Garuru Cannon.

Transcendent Sword (Omega Sword): Charges the Grey Sword and then cuts definitively.

Sword of Ruin: Rends the air with its Grey Sword to produce a large explosion.

Omni Howling (Omega Howling): Attacks with a howl that can shake the world.

Omni Blast (Omega Blast): Drops a bolt of lightning on the enemy.

Double Trent Combo:

Brave Shield: Uses its "Brave Shield" to defend.

The Omega inForce: short for "Omega Gain Force" and sometimes called "Omega Force", is an ultimate force that was acquired by Omnimon and inherited by Omnimon X. It allows Omnimon to instantaneously read ahead in battle and respond accordingly, making it theoretically impossible to defeat.

Zygarde

Pokedex entries:

X
When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.

Y
It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives.

Omega Ruby
When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.

Alpha Sapphire
It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives.

Sun
50% Forme: This is Zygarde’s form when it has gathered 50% of its cells. It wipes out all those who oppose it, showing not a shred of mercy.

10% Forme: Its sharp fangs make short work of finishing off its enemies, but it’s unable to maintain this body indefinitely. After a period of time, it falls apart.

Complete Forme: This is Zygarde’s form at times when it uses its overwhelming power to suppress those who endanger the ecosystem.

Moon
50% Forme: It’s thought to be monitoring the ecosystem. There are rumors that even greater power lies hidden within it.

10% Forme: This is Zygarde’s form when about 10% of its cells have been gathered. It runs across the land at speeds greater than 60 mph.

Complete Forme: This is Zygarde’s 100% form. It has enough power to overwhelm even Xerneas or Yveltal.

Ultra Sun
50% Forme: This is Zygarde’s form when about half of its pieces have been assembled. It plays the role of monitoring the ecosystem.

10% Forme: This is Zygarde when about 10% of its pieces have been assembled. It leaps at its opponent’s chest and sinks its sharp fangs into them.

Complete Forme: This is Zygarde’s perfected form. From the orifice on its chest, it radiates high-powered energy that eliminates everything.

Ultra Moon
50% Forme: Some say it can change to an even more powerful form when battling those who threaten the ecosystem.

10% Forme: Born when around 10% of Zygarde’s cells have been gathered from all over, this form is skilled in close-range combat.

Complete Forme: Born when all of Zygarde’s cells have been gathered together, it uses force to neutralize those who harm the ecosystem.

Moves:

[Glare]: Intimidates and frightens the foe into paralysis.

[Buldoze]: The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stat of those hit.

[Dragon Breath]: The foe is hit with an incredible blast of breath that sometimes cause paralysis.

[Bite]: The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. This may also make the target flinch.

[Dig]: The user burrows underground, then attacks. It can also be used to exit dungeons.

[Bind]: Trap the enemy similar to that of a snake and causes the enemy to take damage

[Land's Wrath]: The user gathers the energy of the land and focuses that power on opposing Pokémon to damage them.

[Sandstorm]: The user causes a sandstorm to occur

[Haze]: The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle.

[Crunch]: The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.

[Earthquake]: The user sets off an earthquake that strikes those around it.

[Camoflage]: The user's type is changed depending on its environment, such as at water's edge, in grass, or in a cave.

[Dragon Pulse]: The target is attacked with a shock wave generated by the user's gaping mouth.

[Dragon Dance]: The user vigorously performs a mystic, powerful dance that raises its Attack and Speed stats.

[Coil]: The user coils up and concentrates. This raises its Attack and Defense stats as well as its accuracy.

[Extreme Speed]: A blindingly speedy charge attack that always goes before any other.

[Outrage]: The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. The user then becomes confused.

Who am I rooting for: Omnimon

Who do I think will win: Omnimon, I mean in all honesty there's no ways Zygarde could get around the Omega inForce as it's literally clairvoyance

I'm pretty sure it's obvious when you look at it but yes I did not write all this out with the exception of a few things. There was no way I'm writing all of their skills, I just took all this from the wiki and copied and pasted it. Anyway you can tell me in the comments if you would enjoy this as a fight or who you think would win. If I missed a point at the top you can tell me and ill add it but anyway as always goodbye.