Demiurge Vs Diablo (Slime)

(Overlord Vs That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime)

- Both are immoral demons and have done horrible things to people

- Both have weird claws when they fight

- Both are the main characters right hand man

Demiurge

Equipment

Armageddon Evil: Demiurge is shown to have in his possession a statue that looks like a demon with six arms, and on each of them is some kind of jewel. Each jewel is imbued with a 10th tier spell, capable of summoning forth a demon army with a massive amount of troops. This item was originally created by Demiurge's creator, Ulbert Alain Odle, with the intended purpose of trying to fully imitate the ability of a World Item similar to it.

Abilities

Eat Untidy (Web Novel Only)

Flames of Gehenna: A spell which creates an illusion, spitting tongues of crimson flame towards the sky. The wall of illusionary flames sway like a veil and encircles an area like a girdle. Ainz states that it has effects that allow demons standing inside the fire benefit from improved attributes. This includes the demons' negative-karma spells doing more damage, item drop rates increasing, and many other effects.

Flash: A likely low tier spell that causes the caster's body to emit a bright, searing light.

Greater Teleportation: A 7th tier spell that allows the user to travel greater distances.

Hell Flame: A 7th tier spell that shoots out a very small flame that will then latch onto a target and become a raging inferno that burns anything to ashes with black flames.

Hellfire Wall: A 7th tier spell that creates a wall of black flames surrounding everything within the victim's range of view, leaving them trapped. It causes no physical damage but seems to incinerate the soul instead.

Meteor Fall: A 10th tier spell that causes a meteor to fall from the sky with shimmering light, which blinds onlookers temporarily. The meteor rips through the air and hits its intended target, then creates a burst of explosion upon contact. As a result, the massive explosion created by the meteor is able to flatten everything it touches and pulverizes any surrounding targets.

Aspect of the Devil - Hellfire Mantle: A skill that causes a roaring flame to blaze up from the ground, and a massive shockwave to erupt from Demiurge.

Aspect of the Devil - Archdemon's Wrist: A skill that causes a devil's wrist to be expanded multiple times. It can then be used as a weapon.

Aspect of the Devil - Razor Sharp Claw: A skill that causes the devil's claws to become elongated, stretching beyond eighty centimeters. Evileye describes them as claws capable of cutting through the entire world.

Aspect of the Devil - Tentacle Wings: A skill that causes abnormally long wings to sprout from Demiurge's back with feathers sprouting from them. Evoking the appearance of tentacles, he can then launch them as strong arrows capable of easily piercing steel.

Aspect of the Devil - Stout Demon's Gigantic Arms: The demon's arm swelled up to several times its original size, and it was so long that it dragged upon the ground. This was not pneumatic inflation, but a sturdy arm of muscle and bone that was a weapon in its own right.

Aspect of the Devil - Eight-limb of Speed: A skill that causes the devil to sprout spider-like appendages, this is used to increase the user's speed.