Y/N Bio

(Looks/Clothes will be updated every season)

Name: Y/n Smith 

Age: -Season 1/8-9(Ep 5)- -Season 2/11 Years Old-
-Season 3/13 Years Old- -Season 4/16 Years Old-

Personality: Y/n is an intelligent, polite, and generally a very laid back guy to be around. He loves to have fun, never wanting to leave a bad impression on anyone he meets, though he does have a tendency to be a little inappropriate from time to time. He also has a knack for being reckless and impulsive, often making hasty decisions and, in few cases, neglecting to listen to reason. He's also fearless to a point where it can be a detriment as he never runs from a fight and will often jump head first into conflict, especially for his friends and family. Y/n can be provoked by insults to his friends as he follows a strict code of loyalty that he was taught from a very young age.

Looks: 5'1, Black Curly Hair, Fair Skin, Black eyes, Freckles on his cheeks, and Lean body. 

Clothes: Red Tank Top, Black Shorts, Black Shoes, Red Bead Necklace, and an Orange Hat. 

Love Interests: Clementine & Violet 

Ability: Disaster Flame
-Disaster Flame allows Y/n to create, manipulate, and become fire. He's able to create and unleash massive amounts of fire for large-scale damage, as well as utilize small precision attacks. With his flames, he's said to be capable of annihilating entire cities as well as using his flames to increase the force of his physical attacks. Another aspect of his flames is that Igniting his body has the added effect of burning an opponent if they try to physically harm him. But using his ability also allows him to avoid physical damage by turning into fire as well as move around quickly in a stream of flames. Finally, Disaster Flame can also be used in a defensive way, and it grants him a high resistance to most heat.

Drawbacks: Y/n can still be hurt if he isn't able to react in time and transform his body into fire in order to avoid an attack. Water, like rain, can also weaken his flames to a degree. Due to his power, he's unable to swim & depending on how far he is in the water it can weaken him. Moving water like Rain, waves, etc. don't affect his body. Also, the more power he expends the more it will tire him out. 

Extra:
-His birthday is October 1st.
-Favorite colors are Scarlet Red & Black.
-His hobbies are playing Guitar & Cards.
-Favorite Artists are Johnny Cash/Marty Robbins. 
-Favorite Food is Ghost Pepper Spaghetti Aglio. 

Clementine: 

Clementine: 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sandra: 

Sandra: 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.