We packed everything we'd need before heading out to the car. Scarlett decided she wanted to drive and i was happy with that because i always get confused going to the beach anyway.

The drive to the beach is pretty short not sure how i manage to get lost but oh well we're here. We walked out onto the soft sand feeling the warmth under our feet.

ohIt was an amazing day to come to the beach and it seems a lot of other people thought so to as it was really crowded. "should we find a spot away from everyone?" I suggested as Scarlett nodded following me towards this single tree in a some what empty area.

We laid our towels down before i began taking my clothes off. "what are you doing?" Scarlett watched as i undid my shorts and pulled them down my legs kicking them towards my bag.

"Scarlett you can't expect me to keep my clothes on at the beach" I rebuttaled starting to unbutton my shirt. She huffed frowning as i pealed the shirt off my body giving her a cheeky smirk.

Scarlett looked around seeing other people near us, i followed her eye line seeing a group of girls setting up their towels. I walked over to her grabbing her chin forcing her to look at me. "Scarlett it's the beach everyone will be wearing bikinis"

She gripped my hips tightly pulling me into her as she took a quick look behind me. "but everyone will be staring at you because you're the prettiest girl here" I chuckled shaking my head wrapping my arms around her neck.

"mmm no that's definitely you, if they're staring at anyone it's you" She shook her head in protest looking down, i'm guessing to subtly look at my body.

"those girls are definitely checking you out" She looked back over my shoulders to the group of girls before i grabbed her cheeks pulling her closer.

"well to bad the only person i care about looking at me is you" I pulled her into a passionate kiss gripping her hair tightly as our mouths moved in sync.

Scarlett deepened the kiss by shoving her tongue down my throat immediately taking control. When we had to pull away she continued kissing over my jaw and neck.

"they're staring at your ass" She whispered against my skin and i smirked at her jealousy grabbing her face to look at me again.

"then show them who's ass it is" I husked connecting our lips again. Scarlett didn't hesitate to move her hands down firmly grabbing my ass. I moaned into the kiss as i felt her smirk against my lips. She continued to massage my ass her hands moving under the small material of my bikini bottoms to grab my whole ass cheeks.

Scarlett moved one hand up to my back pulling me impossibly close so our boobs her squished together, gripping at my skin. I felt her hand move up to the string of my bikini before i pulled away quickly. "don't you dare" I said sternly as she chuckled moving her hand down.

"you're no fun" She leant back in to nip at my neck going back to massaging my ass.

"we're in public Scarlett" I heard her hum against my skin but she continued her attack on my neck, "okay you gotta stop now, i wanna tan" I whined as she bit down before soothing it over with her tongue, "Scar-ugh" I pushed her off my body causing her to look at me with a pout trying to grab my waist again. "no. i wanna tan" I spun to walk back to my towel but before i could Scarlett had grabbed my waist and pulled my flush against her body.

I could feel her breasts on my back as her hands trailed up my body, she cupped mine squeezing them firmly. "how about we have some fun" She husked into my ear and i shivered at her hot breath before she started kissing my neck again.

One of her hands went up to my neck causing me to throw my head back onto her shoulder. "hmm you like that baby" Scarlett massaged my breasts over my bikini secretly watching as the group of girls scoffed going back to setting up their things.