"Nat you're incredibly sexy and have been giving me bi-panic since i met you" she giggled as i brought her face closer so our lips ghosted each other's. "i'd be lying if i said i hadn't thought about what it would be like to be with you" I whispered against her lips and before i could do or say anything else Nat connected our lips.

The kiss started out slow Nat moved her hands to my hips as i moved mine to the back of her neck to pull her closer. Nat swiped her tongue across my bottom lip and i immediately gave her entrance as her tongue swirled around my mouth.

I moaned into the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance, ultimately Nat won of course. She gripped tighter at my hips pulling me to straddle her lap which i did without breaking the kiss.

When we had to pull away for air Nat kept trailing kisses down my neck, licking and nipping at the soft skin finding my sweet spot immediately. "fuck" I breathed out feeling incredibly overwhelmed, i had never felt this turned on before.

I pulled Nat's head back up forcing her to look up at me. "shit you're good at that" She smirked up at me pecking my lips quickly before whispering against them.

"it's not the only thing i'm good at baby" She kissed me again before going back to attacking my neck. She was definitely sucking hickeys but i really didn't care cause it felt so good.

Natasha moved her hands to grip the back of my thighs standing up with me still in her hold. "let's go somewhere more private huh princess" I nodded biting my lip at the pet name.

Nat carried me to her room, we struggled a little with opening the door but eventually got it so we were now on her bed. Nat was above me between my spread legs as we continued to make out. Nat's hands were roaming all over me body as mine gripped the back of her neck tightly. She pulled away sitting up slightly to look down at me.

"do you want this?" She grabbed my thighs as i propped myself up on my elbows nodding.

"yes, please. i need you" She smiled down at me pecking me once more before grabbing the hem of my shirt.

"can i take these off?" I nodded sitting up to let her pull my shirt over my head. She then moved to unbutton my jeans pulling them down my legs before throwing them away haphazardly.

I now laid in just a matching lace bra and thong as Natasha looked me up and down. Her fingers began tracing along my skin causing goosebumps to erupt in her path. She smirked at the reaction leaning down to nip at my neck. She sucked and licked her way up to my ear tugging my earlobe between her teeth. "you're gorgeous baby"

My breath hitched at both her words and her actions as she trailed kisses down to my collar bone. Nat was sucking and biting definitely leaving a trail of hickeys in her wake.

She reached the top of my bra looking up slightly before grabbing the seam with her teeth. I swear it was the hottest thing i'm ever seen i couldn't help the groan that fell from my lips at the sight.

She moved one hand to my back unclipping it effortlessly before slipping it off my arms and throwing it away. Nat immediately attached her mouth to my nipple while she groped and massaged my other breast.

Nat's tongue swirled around the hardened peek while she pinched and twisted the other between her fingers. "oh god, s-so good" I moaned out as i felt her smirk against my skin biting down on my nipple causing me to cry out.

Nat moved to my other nipple giving it the same treatment before making her way down my body. She left a trail of red marks down my stomach and abdomen before reaching my clothed pussy.

She looked up and me asking for permission as i nodded watching as she hooked her fingers under the waistband before slowly pulling my thong down. I groaned as she was taking to long causing her to chuckle ripping them off the rest of the way.

Nat settled between my legs placing her hands on my thighs to spread them more. "you're so wet baby" She husked using two fingers to run through my folds collecting my juice to show me. I blushed at that sight before she shoved her fingers into her mouth moaning at the taste. "have you been this wet with any of the guys?" I shook my head as her smirk grew, "oh you poor thing, don't worry i'll take care of you"

Nat began kitten licking at my folds humming into my core sending vibrations through my body. I threw my head back in pleasure my hand flew to Nat's head gripping her hair tightly. "fuck Nat"

She moved to flick my clit with her tongue bringing two fingers up to tease my entrance. "ugh shit, please, i need more" Nat didn't hesitate to shove her fingers in pumping in and out at a face pace. She curled her fingers inside me hitting my g-spot every time.

Nat's mouth was wrapped around my clit sucking and occasionally biting while her fingers pounded into me relentlessly. I felt the coil building in my stomach as my high approached, Nat's free hand came up to pinch my nipple adding to my pleasure. "oh god, i-i'm gonna cum, fuck don't stop" I screamed out as somehow Nat's movements got faster.

My back arched off the bed as i felt my orgasm begin to wash over me. I shook slightly feeling the coil snap as i screamed out Nat's name.

I was in complete euphoria as Nat slowed her movements pulling her fingers out completely. She cleaned me up before kissing up my body and hovering above me.

I was still panting heavily my eyes half open as she leant down to kiss my roughly. She swirled her tongue around my mouth letting me taste myself before pulling away and sitting up between my bent legs.

"how was that?" She asked rubbing my thighs as i could barely catch my breath enough to respond to which she chuckled.

"uh, s-so good, oh my god" I breathed out and Nat continued to laugh at me. She got up making her way to the bathroom to grab a cloth and clean me properly. "is it always like that?" I watched as she carefully cleaned me.

"yes, sometimes it's even bigger" I stared at her until she saw how shocked i was.

"bigger?" I questioned as she snorted throwing the cloth in the direction of the bathroom. She then began taking her clothes off as i looked at her confused. "wait what are you doing?" She stood up to take her pants off leaving her in a matching red lace bra and thong. I have to admit for someone who's only ever been with guys she's incredibly hot and seeing her like this is giving me butterflies.

"we're going to cuddle, and we'll probably end up falling asleep and i don't sleep in clothes" She smirked climbing in behind me grabbing my waist and pulling me close.

"wait did you want me to return the favour?" I asked nervously as she nuzzled her head into my neck placing a few kiss under my ear.

"no, tonight was about you, but next time i promise to let you and don't worry i'll help you out" She held me tighter humming contently once she was comfortable.

"next time?" It came out as a question and i wasn't even sure if she heard me until she shifted to hover above me.

"oh you think i'm letting you go now? that's funny" She moved down again getting comfy. "when are you seeing Brad again?"

"um we were going to hang out in a couple days, that's when i was planning on breaking up with him" I felt her nod against my neck in understanding. "Nat?" She hummed for me to continue, "i uh well as you know i've never been with a women before, but this uh, this feels right" I admitted and i felt her smile against my skin.

"i'm glad you feel that way baby, so you wanna see where this goes?" I nodded moving slightly in her hold grabbing her arms that were wrapped around my stomach.

"i think i do" She hummed again as we laid there in silence letting sleep consume us.

I'll definitely be breaking up with Brad when i see him next and i'm excited to see what happens with Nat.