Jungkook and Yoongi spoke fondly with maturity while bestfriends, Areum and Jana always conversed like cat and dog though they were also each other's safe place aside from their partners.

"Ah, geurae? It's probably why Yeontan won't leave her last night either," Jungkook snickered. "Areum insisted we use Jana's card for Molly's overnight accommodation at the clinic. The Vet suggested we leave her to them so they could monitor her better," Jungkook calmly explained. "Anyway, will you tell Jana I'll pay her back for everything? Areum's just acting up to piss her off,"

No, she wasn't. Areum used Jana's card because it's her dog and she didn't even bother checking up on Molly to find out why she'd been gaining weight then again, Jana and Yoongi only got Molly back a few days before they flew for vacation. Their dog just looked fat and they probably assumed Yoongi's parents fed her well while she and Yoongi was away on tour.

"Gwenchanna, I'll pay for everything. Don't worry about it, Jungkook-ie." Yoongi chuckled. "Tell Areum I said thank you for taking care of Molly. Jana's sorry too,"

"No, she's not." Areum spoke and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Damn right, I'm not!" Jana spoke a little muffled.

"I'll end this call now, Jungkook-ah. *Gomaptta,"

"Arassoyo, hyung. Be safe," Jungkook reached for her phone and ended the call.

"That went extremely well." Jungkook stated sardonically with a chuckle.

The members never get on each other's skin anymore. Perhaps it was because they've all been together for more than a decade and they've just ran out of things to argue about—or at least they learned to deal with their issues altogether without yelling and getting angry with each other.

Jana and Areum had been best friends for more than a decade too but they still got into each other's nerves often. Most of the time though, they were like vines from one root—all tangled up unruly but toughest to break which just showed no matter how many fights they had, they'd still eventually get over it quickly like nothing happened. Luke made their friendship that strong.

Her deep thoughts halted as Jungkook opened her side of the door and she casually held his hand as she got out of the car.

They were both wearing a KF94 mask but Jungkook still managed to kiss the top of her head as he rested an arm around her shoulder, a habit he does randomly just because he could—not to mention his instinct habit he developed of playfully smacking or patting the member's ass had been constant towards her too. Areum loved his little unsolicited affection.

It was early in the morning and there were only a few old pet owners inside the Veterinary Clinic. Jungkook hid his identity vaguely well and he looked just like any normal citizen visiting the Vet for their pets.

"Hi, good morning." Areum greeted the reception. "We're here to pick up a red toy poodle named Molly and a teacup pomeranian called Yeontan,"

She then handed a claim card that was given to them last time.

The nurse greeted them with a smile before swiping the card on their computer.

"Yes, would you follow me to Doctor Youn's Office?" the nurse motioned them to follow her and they did.

"Don't be weird," Jungkook whispered to her.

Areum elbowed him lightly as they reached the Vet's Office. The nurse informed that Doctor Youn was checking up on other pets in the consultation room and would meet them shortly.

They sat on the chairs across a clean desk with barely any personal designs though the walls were filled with certificates and awards of credentials.

"Smart lady, I like her already." Areum murmured.