160

Harry and Zayn wanted nothing but their friends and family to be present during this time. But they knew that due to covid, they couldn't come.

They still FaceTimed each and everyone of them before Poetic started fussing.

Harry sighs happily as he feeds his baby girl. Zayn was a bit nervous.

Today is the perfect day for him to officially propose to Harry.

He's been planning this moment for months and yet he still couldn't find the words to say to him.

Zayn decided to just speak from the heart. It's better than writing something and not liking the way it's worded or for Harry to laugh in his face because he said the wrong thing.

"Hey, baby?"

"Hmm?" Harry looks up from Poe.

"I-Um-I just wanted you to know I love you."

"I love you."

Zayn gives him a nervous smile.

"It's been such a long time since I felt this sense of comfort. I haven't felt happy in a long time. Over the last few years of my life, every relationship I've had resulted in a toxic and unhappy environment. That is until I met you. You made me realize that there's more to life than just living. I really cant believe that in such short time we've fallen for each other after being rejected by not only the world but rejecting ourselves. And now that you've given me the best birthday gift a guy could ever ask for. I wanted to ask you, will you make me happy forever and marry me?"

Harry sheds tears as Zayn pulls out a ring.

"Are you serious?" Harry chokes.

"I've never been more serious about anything. So, what do you say? Will you Marry me?"

Harry nods as Zayn slowly slips the ring on his finger.

Harry and Zayn then go back to cooing at their beautiful daughter.
***********
A/N
Sequel to When I See You will be Up soon. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, idk.. I'm a bit tired. 😫

wisu sequel title: Perfect

Written by Ed Sheeran Featuring Beyoncé.