37

kenny
what's going on?

harry
??

kenny
your recent post?

harry
oh.. nothing.

kenny
im your best friend harry.. tell me!!!

harry
soon.. im not even telling my mom yet. just know im happy.

kenny
fine 🥺

kenny
other than the secret you won't tell me, what have you been up to? hows it going in zee's house?

harry
it's good actually. selena and i have become a bit close.

kenny
that's good. what about you and zayn? you two aren't acting weird around one another anymore are you?

harry
nope. we've become close too. hes pretty cool.

kenny
good!!

kenny
well, whenever you tell me what's making you happy ill support whatever it is. love you.

harry
love you too.
Read
*************
tommo
you're dating that harry guy aren't you?

zayn
what?

zayn
where'd you get that from?

tommo
im not stupid zayn. ive known you for years. you're typically shy around others for at least a year before actually being comfortable enough to be friends with them. the fact that you're already commenting on this guys page with little hints is all i need to know.

zayn
okay fine, yes we're talking. i still haven't asked him to be my boyfriend yet. please don't tell anyone. not el, not payno, not even your son! though three, he has a huge mouth. love the kid though!

tommo
you better love him. but of course i won't tell anyone. does your moms know?

zayn
no.. i want to introduce harry to them before actually saying im dating him.

tommo
introduce him? you never do that this quickly. i mean, it took at least two years before you introduce your baby mama to your family.

zayn
i know..

tommo
fuck! this is the real thing huh?

zayn
i felt it lou. the spark. it was fucking amazing. ive never felt this way about anyone.

tommo
well shit. when's the fucking wedding?

zayn
is it bad if i say soon?

tommo
oh.. that serious?

zayn
possibly.

tommo
well im happy for you. you better not get married before el and i though.

zayn
yeah, and when's that gonna be? i love you both but the word marriage makes you two cringe.

tommo
we just like being where we are. why rush things?

zayn
mhmm

tommo
anyway, tell harry i said good luck to now being apart of this crazy fucked up family. he's gonna need it.

zayn
🖕🏽

tommo
love you too zaynster
Read