13

babymamma
hey, do you think you can take our baby girl for a few weeks?

zayn
sure, no problem! is everything okay?

babymamma
yeah.. just my dads mom is sick.. we don't know if she'll make it and i wanna be there with her during this time. i love our little girl but i just wanna give nana my full attention just incase you know?

zayn
i understand completely. is it okay if i have a new friend around her. i don't wanna step on your toes.

babymamma
of course it is!

zayn
thanks. him, ari, sel, ken, lou, and sel are gonna stay a few nights.

babymamma
at your apartment?

zayn
no.. they're coming over to the apartment but we're all gonna chill at my house.

babymamma
okay. just be safe.. i heard we might be quarantined for a few weeks.

zayn
what? why?!

babymamma
zayn, this virus isn't a joke. apparently it's killing hundreds of people. i don't know if the government is gonna issue an emergency quarantine but if they do then you need to be careful! especially with our daughters life in your hands!

babymamma
and if we are quarantine she'll probably need to stay with you more than a week. is that gonna be okay?

zayn
yeah.. i can do that! thanks for letting her stay with me.

babymamma
you're her dad, of course ill let her stay with you.

zayn
i know but with our shit, figured id be the last person you'd call to take care of our princess.

babymamma
zayn, i fucking love you okay? in fact im in love with you.. but we were never meant for each other. we don't work zayn and that's okay. we should have figured that out the moment we broke up the first time but we just kept going because we were both afraid to start over. the fifth time we tried we were dumb-asses who thought having a child would make our relationship better and we were fucking wrong! but i wouldn't trade our baby girl in for the world. and i would not put her in the middle of our shit. you know that.

zayn
yeah, i know.. thanks.. i love you.

babymamma
i love you too. ill drop her off later tonight. have fun zayn, but not too much fun.
Read
*************
A/N
I hope you all see where im going with this story 😜