127

sel
abel and i had a fight. i wanna get drunk and not have to think about it. you in?

zayn
i would. but im doing the same thing i did with baby mamma with harry. i promised him i wouldn't drink.

sel
you suckkk!!

sel
how'd you deal with you and harry's fights?

zayn
uh...

sel
wait, have you two never fought?

zayn
we have.. we just have really huge sexual tension between us. we argue about something super dumb and then we fuck the anger out.

sel
gross!

zayn
you asked.

sel
that works though?

zayn
perfectly!

sel
i might need to come up with an alternative. mother nature really isn't on my side today.

zayn
sorry dude.

sel
so, you're really not gonna come with me to drink?

zayn
im really not gonna drink.

sel
i really can't stand you.

sel
how's harry doing though? he's what, a month in?

zayn
no.. he reaches three months next week.

sel
wow.. he looks great! wait, weren't you guys just trying a a month and a half ago?

zayn
yeah. this was a none planned pregnancy. but i wouldn't change a thing.

sel
im happy for you two. but now you're gonna have two baby mammas and two kids.

zayn
yeah. but im good with that. plus harry is it for me. after he has the baby im proposing.

sel
wait, really?

zayn
yeah!

sel
well, congratulations!!

zayn
don't congratulate me yet. he hasn't said yes yet.

sel
please, he will! that mans in love with you.

zayn
i know.

sel
i just texted ariana to go out with me. see you loser.
Read