28

arig
how'd the second date go?

bestiez
geez, Harry told me you scared the shit out of his last night asking him the same question. you're nosy as fuck bro.

bestiez
but it was perfect. we have this connection. i can't really explain, but i like him.

arig
!!!!

bestiez
don't go all crazy on me ari. im trying to take this slow. i don't want him to think it's a rebound. i like this guy a lot but i also just got out of a very serious relationship.

arig
i understand. but from the looks of it id say that you two were meant to be. i can't explain it but i feel like you're a match. a perfect fucking match!!

bestiez
you feel that too? fuck ari! i really don't wanna rush this but it's so fucking different from anyone ive dated. im in too fucking deep already and him and i are only two dates in.

arig
if you know, you know. not saying speed things up but why wait? im sure harry has told you the same thing in his own little way.

bestiez
yeah. i think ill just wait until the third date. i wanna see where that goes. after that then ill ask him to be mine officially. you know? after the fourth date.

arig
smart move.

arig
how's noë doing?

bestiez
she's asleep actually. this little girl sleeps just like her daddy.

arig
how's her mom?

bestiez
she's good. had a long conversation last night about how she probably won't be back until next month at this rate. she said if i need a break that her mom will come by and pick her up.

arig
well that's good yeah?

bestiez
i guess so. i don't really want her to go though. i love my princess being here with me.

arig
don't overwork yourself though zee. i know she's your kid but if you need a little break no one will judge you.

bestiez
i know..

bestiez
how's things with dalton? sorry he couldn't make it in time.

arig
ugh!! i miss him so much. we've never been apart and it just sucks that we might be longer than expected.

bestiez
why don't you write or something? get your mind off of him.

arig
that's only making it worse.

arig
i just wrote a song about wanting to 69 dude.

bestiez
gross.. keep that to yourself. never release that!!

arig
you're seriously one to talk about releasing sex songs. last i recall you literally have a song called pillowtalk and a song you've never released called fuck like that because it was so sexy it was way too personal.

bestiez
🤭

bestiez
pillowtalk isn't just about sex you know?

arig
whatever loser. aren't you suppose to be writing your second album?

bestiez
well, it was almost finished until i decided to make this an longer album. instead of eleven songs im gonna make it about twenty nine.

arig
twenty nine?! your fans are gonna thank the hell out of you.

bestiez
what can i say, feeling a bit generous and inspired.

arig
does one of your inspiration happen to have curly brown hair with green beautiful eyes?

bestiez
goodnight ari. sweet dreams

arig
you're in deep man!
Read