136

Zayn was extremely nervous when he got to his boyfriends moms place.

Today was the day he was gonna ask Nicole permission to marry the love of his life. Zayn knew he could have waited a little while longer! But he thought it'll be easier to just rip off the bandaid.

Nicole comes back into view with a bit of a smile. She hands the man a cup of tea before sitting across from him.

"Is everything alright with Harry?" Nicole asked before sipping her tea.

Zayn clears his throat before nodding.

"Harry's fine."

"Is the baby alright?" Nicole frowns a bit.

"Yes, the baby's good as well. Everything is fine Misses Styles."

Nicole gives his a toothy smile. "I told you to call me Nicole dear." She states.

"Right. Sorry."

Nicole just shrugs. "So, what brings you here Zayn?"

"Well, as you know Harry and I are having a baby together. I-I really love him and I want to do things right with him. I can't imagine myself with anyone else, ever! I want Harry to stay by my side for the rest of my life. I want to hug him, kiss him, and have more kids with him for as long as he'll have me. I-I," Zayn hands begin to sweat and throat begins to clog up.

He takes a deep breath before closing his eyes and grabbing the engagement ring to show Nicole.

Nicole gasped.

"Zayn, is this?"

Zayn nods his head.

"Oh, wow. My baby's getting-" Nicole chokes before she starts to tear up.

She puts her hand over her heart before looking up at Zayn happily.

"May I have your permission to marry your son?" Zayn finally lets out.

"Of course! Oh my god, of course!" Nicole gets up.

"Come here, give me a hug."

Zayn smiles before getting up and hugging Nicole tightly.

"Thank you, thank you for making my boy go from lost in love to happily ever after." Nicole whispers in Zayn ear.

"He's my world. I would have been lost without him if I never met him." Zayn states as they pull away from the hug.

Nicole wipes her tears.

"Looks like I'm planning a wedding soon, yeah?" Nicole states with a bit of a chuckle.

"Let's hope he says yes once our bundle of joys here." Zayn laughs a bit.

Nicole puts his hands on Zayns cheeks.

"He will. Trust me, he will." Nicole whispers before Zayn tells her he should go.

"Be safe son."

Zayn nods before finally walking out of Nicole's house and going home to his lovely boyfriend.