18

bestieari
seems like you and zee are getting along well now. what happened last night while i was away?

bestieh
nothing much. we just played a game of 20 questions.

bestieari
lame asses!

bestieari
but im glad you two are getting along. you both had me worried there for a second. i thought i was gonna have to continue hanging with you two separately.

bestieh
i wouldn't put you through that, you know that right? even if i don't like him.

bestieari
then why are you doing that to ken?

bestieh
it's different ari. i actually dated him. and he cheated, lied, and hurt me all in one process. i can't be around him right now. maybe in the future we can be civil but not now.

bestieari
i understand. are you sure you don't want me to hook you up with someone? dalton has a friendddd 😌

bestieh
you know how i feel about getting hooked up with. makes me extremely uncomfortable.

bestieari
zayn's the same way. you know, if he dated guys i think you two would be the perfect pair. you're both practically the same fucking person.

bestieh
yeah, no.. i don't think that'll be a good idea. i have a lot of fucking baggage and i don't think he can carry it. he has a lot going on as well so in the end it wouldn't work out and then you'd have to start hanging with us separately again.

bestieari
i think you two could handle it though. you're both strong. i think it'll work itself out.

bestieh
ari, can we stop talking about this? he's sitting right next to me and i would rather him not see you talk about him and i dating. it's never gonna happen.

bestieari
finezz. im gonna go hang with selena 🙄
Read
*************
sel
so you and harry are close now.

zee
yeah.. we played 20 questions yesterday.

sel
that's good zee. im glad you got out of your comfort zone. it's good to make new friends.

zee
he's a pretty cool dude. i think he's actually pretty smart and he's also invested in life and not in his career all the time. i like that.

sel
someone sounds like they have a bit of a crush..

zee
i do not!

zee
he's just cool.

sel
zayn, ive only ever heard you talk about one person that way. it was you know who. and you two ended up dating on and off for five years.

zee
i don't have a crush sel. i just think he's alright. nothing else.

sel
then why did i spy on you two yesterday and you got lost in his eyes. seems like a crush to me.

zee
i told you to stop spying on me.

sel
i wasn't trying to.. just came downstairs to get a snack and you guys were talking about love or what not. by the way, isn't he like twenty-one? he's really mature and smart as fuck for his age!

zee
yeah, he is.

sel
make a move dumbass

zee
sel, i can't. even if what you're saying is true, which by the way its not, i couldn't for so many reasons.

sel
and why's that?

zee
for one, he's ari's best friend. if we break up and it's bad, she'd have to choose between us.

sel
okay.. i understand that.. but what if you don't.

zee
i have a kid sel. im twenty-six and im ready to settle down, get married, have more kids. he's twenty-one. he has plenty of time to be young and reckless. on top of that, im not over my ex, and ive never dated a guy before.. i don't want him to think of himself as an experiment.

sel
no one is telling you to get married or anything. im just saying dip your toe in the water zayn. it couldn't hurt. ask him if he'd like to hang tonight. just you two in the movie room and chilling. nothing major. you don't even have to call it a date. just two new friends getting to know each other. and if somethings there, continue talking, date, kiss, fuck, whatever it takes. just start off slow.

sel
that's your problem zayn, you've always dived right into a relationship. you literally went on one date with your ex-girlfriend and asked her to be yours the same day. don't fucking do that this time. just get to know harry and see where it goes.

zee
will it shut you up?

sel
yes, yes it will.

zee
fine!
Read