124

dan
when can we meet? i need to talk with you.

harry
we can now if you'd like.

dan
you're not too busy?

harry
no.this is the only time that im actually free. im in the process of packing my things.

dan
oh? going on a trip?

harry
no.. actually im moving.

dan
again? i thought you moved somewhere recently.

harry
well, something huge happened to where i had to move.

dan
oh, okay. thank you for meeting with me. what time?

harry
ill be there in twenty minutes.

dan
okay.. see you then harry.
Read
***************
When Harry got to Daniel's office he was greeted by a few people.

Harry just gave them a half smile before waving his hands at them.

He wasn't being rude, he's just a bit tired.

He had agreed to watch Noëlle by himself while Zayn had to fly out to LA.

Normally Noëlle would be a saint when she's here. She mostly played in her pin. But she has been a bit sick.

Zayn's ex had told him that if she's a bit too much she'd keep her for the week.

Harry just shook his head and told her that it's fine. Harry knew Zayn didn't tell her that they're having a baby yet. Zayn didn't know how to break the news to her just yet.

Harry was okay with that. He's on good terms with his ex, but that doesn't mean he wanted her to know either. Harry only wanted his close friends and family members to know that they're expecting.

Everyone else has to find out whenever he was ready to tell them. As of now they didn't need to know.

Harry wasn't showing yet, and he knew he wouldn't be for a little while.

Which is why he's booked a few photo shoots now before his bump starts to show.

So far he has a few on line. His favorite ones gonna be the vogue photoshoot.

He's gonna wear a long, pretty, fluffy dress. When he saw it he was obsessed with it.

He's also gonna be wearing a few skirts too. Harry couldn't wait.

"Hi, Harry." Dan gives him a nervous smile.

"Hi." Harry waves.

"Have a seat."

Harry nods before sitting across from Daniel.

"So, what's going on?"

"I'm divorcing Stella."

Harry was a bit shocked.

"Oh?"

Daniel nods. "Actually, I filed for divorce a week after I supposedly texted you."

"You mean the week after you fired me as your client?" Harry states honestly.

Daniel winced.

"Yes. It was right before actually. She told me the truth about what she did and I was pissed. I was trying to test the waters, see if she'll be good for the agency. She obviously wasn't. I told her that, she got pissed. After that I thought about everything for a while. I stayed clear of my phone but she didn't."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Apparently she took my phone, texted you, then deleted the text. I was wondering why you didn't call me after a while. Figured you were pissed at Stella and needed time. After a while though it started to get suspicious. That's when I heard that you've been looking for a new manager. I didn't understand why until Stella told me she texted you from my phone."

Harry thought it was something oddly suspicious about Daniel just firing him on the spot like that. He's more professional than that.

"So, I called to publicly apologize to you about my wif- ex wife. I hope we'll still be working together."

"Of course Daniel! I've actually had a hard time finding a good manager. One that I can trust. You and I have been working together since I wanted to pursue a modeling career."

Daniel sighs in relief.

"Thank you Harry."

"As my manager though, you should know I booked a few photo shoots for the next three months."

"Really? May I ask why? I mean, It's good but you're more of a man who likes to do things in his own pace."

"I'm speaking to you as my friend, not manager."

"Okay. What's up?"

Harry just smiles hugely.

"I'm pregnant. And i want to be able to do photoshoots before I start to show. I'm keeping my pregnancy really low key for a little while before announcing to the world that I'm expecting."

"Congratulations! I'm really happy for you. Is it Chris's?"

Harry made a face.

"No. It's my boyfriends."

"New boyfriend? How come I haven't heard about this?"

"We've been really busy."

"I see." Daniel smirks as Harry blushes.

"We've just been keeping things super low-key. We're actually not gonna announce to the world we're together until the baby's born."

Daniel hums.

"Well, best of luck between you and whoever's the father."

"Thank you. We're super excited. I should get going actually. I asked my mom for a favor earlier that I have to get back to. I'll stay in touch."

"Text me the info for the photoshoots."

Harry hums before leaving Daniels office and heading home.
**********
A/N
Daniel is a good guy, I promise!