107

sel
i heard what happened. i can't believe that asshole did that to harry. what is he gonna do?

zayn
he's in the process of finding a new personal manager.

sel
good. he deserves better.

zayn
i was pissed off when he told me. i almost went up there to give his wife a piece of my mind.

sel
guessing harry stopped you?

zayn
my boyfriend is way too nice. one of the many qualities i love about him.

sel
you're so whipped.

zayn
not even gonna deny selena.

zayn
how the fuck did this happened? a few months ago i was in love with the mother of my child and had some sort of faith that we'd end up back into each other's arms. i never knew that id fall in love with the man ari has been trying to get me to meet for the longest. shits crazy.

sel
the universe works in mysterious ways zee. i thought justin was the only man for me. it really didn't matter what others thought about our relationship. he was mine forever. but it was toxic. everyone was right, including a lot of my fans. we weren't meant to be and now he's happily married and im with a man that treats me like an angel.

zayn
can't believe that we both found peace.

sel
speaking of, how's harry? other than the manager drama, what's he up to?

zayn
mostly working. he's been out a lot doing some shoots here and there. his phones been blowing up since he's basically told that candace owens to fuck herself.

sel
as he should!

sel
but that's great, yeah? he's getting the recognition he deserves.

zayn
yeah. im proud of him! just wish he was home more. missing him when he's gone.

sel
again, whipped!

zayn
how's things with you though? i heard you're in process of writing your third album?

sel
i am.

zayn
good! it's been a while. your fans are probably having withdrawals.

sel
you're one to talk.

zayn
that's not fair! it's mostly the stupid labels fault. they're shit! im so glad that i only have to write five albums for these fucktards. five albums and im done. louis, liam, and i are gonna start our own record label.

sel
didn't you postpone this album as well?

zayn
maybe. only because i wrote new songs.

sel
for harry, yeah?

zayn
he's been some sort of inspiration, yeah! but it's not all about him.

sel
either way, i know he's gonna be happy when he finds out that you wrote songs about him.

zayn
i already told him i wrote a few inspired by the last few months we've been together.

sel
how long is that exactly? time seems like it's moving fast but also slow.

zayn
haven't really been keeping count. hold on.

zayn
about four months i do believe.

sel
wow.

zayn
it just feels like him and i have been together forever. fuck! im in this too deep.

sel
is that a bad thing?

zayn
no. it's fantastic. i just never thought id fall for someone this quickly.

sel
im happy for you zee. i really am.

zayn
thanks sel.

sel
i have a date with abel. talk to you soon loser. love you.

zayn
yeah. love you too. enjoy your date!
Read
*************
a/n
i don't even know how long they've been together so we're just gonna say four months and go from there 😬